North Cyprus Tourist Board - karsiyaka villa for sale
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > karsiyaka villa for sale

karsiyaka villa for sale

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

peter jones

Message Posted:
05/09/2008 22:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

hi all

i have a 3 beds villa for sale in karsiyaka with lovely mountain & sea view .family bathroom ,downstairs guest toilet & en-suite in main bedroom , all good size bedrooms , aircons .

8 x 4 private swimming pool , lovely patio garden (very low maintenance ) ,all new furnitures & fittings ,balcony , car port .

ready to move into .

at very reasonable price .any offer consider .there is one villa next to ours , 80% finished they are asking for 125 k sterling .

i am selling because of my business commitment in uk .if anyone interested please email me and i will send fotos at : villa4sale-nc@hotmail.co.uk

makvickis

Message Posted:
13/06/2009 20:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

my e-mail is makvic@hotmail.co.uk we are leaving uk in july and have got a six month rental agreed but would like to see the pics of your villa

cheers

Peter & vicki

Denise

Message Posted:
18/06/2009 15:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

hi my friend has a lovely 3 bed villa with overflow pool for sale and a large garden in Karşiyaka on the sea side of the road. would you be interested in seeing photos? she wants 120k or very near offer she wants to move down to Girne area to be near her job and friends. please e mail if you are interested and i'll arrange some pics to be sent my email is deniseaksoy@gmail.com

thanks

rsalih

Message Posted:
18/06/2009 20:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

hi denise. if your friend wants to move nearer to kyrenia . we have a villa for sale at 120 000 i have put it in the for sale section yesterday if she is interested.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.