North Cyprus Tourist Board - TRNC Pardon Laura the Laptop - she is innocent............
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TRNC Pardon Laura the Laptop - she is innocent............

TRNC Pardon Laura the Laptop - she is innocent............

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

pollymarples

Message Posted:
21/12/2010 07:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 13 in Discussion

Laura the laptop has been incarcerated in Girne nick for 68 days for a crime she did not commit. Taken from the bosom of her family and forced to mix with undesirables. Well, not strictly true, she has 'fallen' for that

smooth talking, Malcolm the Mastic Gun. Pauline is worried sick, when he goes home to his mum and dad, she

is such an in experienced laptop, her hard drive could be turned by any smooth talking rogue who is kind to her. Malcolm has stuck to her like glue (well silicone) who will protect her when he leaves.

Join the 'Free Laura the Laptop Campaign' NOW.

pollymarples

Message Posted:
21/12/2010 07:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 13 in Discussion

See North Cyprus Free Press for 'The Return of Laptop 1V' a moving love story of these modern times.....

pollymarples

Message Posted:
21/12/2010 07:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 13 in Discussion

A little nonsense for Christmas - hope it makes you smile.

Happy Christmas folks ---from Pauline/Agile Chris/pollymarples and Laura the Laptop

spider

Message Posted:
21/12/2010 08:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 13 in Discussion

Please could you print some tops and print some flyers..I will be behind you all the way, although I have no idea what laptops to apart from letting me talk with others and find information. I had my laptop for Nr 2yrs and would tell people I was the proud Mother of a baby Toshiba. These people who know everything about computers you know the WIZ-KID type. They all believe they were born with them sticking out from their rear END.and some even talk as if they walk around funny too. I am of the innocent type and to be honest mine is growing just fine without the need to breast feed it. Where ever you baby spends its Christmas as always your thoughts would be that of wishing it safe.I do hope Santa reads your Christmas wish list.

Merry Christmas to you.and all the very Best Wishes for the New Year.

Spider.X

pollymarples

Message Posted:
21/12/2010 14:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 13 in Discussion

Thanks spider. for caring about Laura, she is a Hewlett Packard and was born in July last year so she is very young to be away from home and very impressionable.............

Chris has now bought a Toshiba which I am allowed to use but made the mstake of having a dual keyboard, all sorts of problems, keep getting letters with accents on and lose my i's.

pollymarples

Message Posted:
21/12/2010 22:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 13 in Discussion

Pauline's grandmother used to say 'expect nothing from folk and you'll never be disapppointed' how right she was.

spider

Message Posted:
21/12/2010 23:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 13 in Discussion

How very true. And thats how I look at my little baby Toshiba..The less I expect from it the more surprised i am with what i receive from it.. ) Like mine it may well be tucked up warm some place doing nothing for Christmas, and for that I feel so sorry for it. and all who are saved within..My god how on earth is that little man inside the laptop ever going to get out ? you must have one in yours as i have one in mine.

Spider,X

Quarmby

Message Posted:
22/12/2010 00:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 13 in Discussion

Polly, charge the police with theft, but could you stomach a 60+ court appearance trial?

Blackbird

Message Posted:
22/12/2010 01:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 13 in Discussion

Mines a very old acer - old - just like me, and takes some warming up...just like me...

It's larger than the more modern models, and sometimes it takes an age to perform the simplest of tasks...just like me.

So, I need to be patient...but I cant... 'cos I WANT IT TO HAPPEN NOW!

pollymarples

Message Posted:
22/12/2010 07:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 13 in Discussion

Well of course spider, mine has a little lady inside whereas Chris's Toshiba has a little man, at the moment Chris's Toshiba is refusing to let me go on facebook (bolshy b....)

Quarmby, the things I want from Laura are personal photos etc (not those sort, there aren't enough steam irons in the world). You know the sort of thing, memories you cannot replace. Now of course the secret police know of my diabolical plan to take over the food section of Marks and Spencers drat, double drat

They now know all about my parking ticket from 1973. I bet whoever did look at my hard drive slept well that night, boredom is far superior to sleeping tablets. What tw**s.

Quarmby

Message Posted:
22/12/2010 11:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 13 in Discussion

Well Polly, with all that information you have given out the "court case" could last for years.

pollymarples

Message Posted:
23/12/2010 07:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 13 in Discussion

No Quarmby, I will just keep saying 'sorry'. Even if I don't know what for!!

Now, I understand Guido's does a nice line in deli products - watch out Lilli, Pauline might take over your

deli section, nearest thing to a Marks and Spencers food section????

pollymarples

Message Posted:
23/12/2010 12:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 13 in Discussion

If you represent yourself you have a fool for a client. Guess Pauline is about to be a fool.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.