North Cyprus Tourist Board - [ TRNC ] This site recognises our country!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [ TRNC ] This site recognises our country!

[ TRNC ] This site recognises our country!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
25/12/2010 20:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

How many times have you been annoyed by sites asking you to register but only giving you a choice between "Cyprus" and "Turkey" - but NOT Northern Cyprus? Speaking for myself: MANY times.

But! Here's your chance to visit and use a very interesting site, at the same time helping to promote TRNC.

Really, this IS funny and not expensive.

Look here (it's in English), so no problem for Britishers:

▶ [ http://www.postcrossing.com/ ].

Send a real card, receive a real card!

Visit the site and put TRNC on the map!

▶ [ http://www.postcrossing.com/ ].

spider

Message Posted:
25/12/2010 21:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Sorry Hans think I would much rather not visit any other sites thanks, Having just been hacked, someone we Know has had my Ip address, my email address and my password for everything on my laptop ! I say someone but the chances are a couple of people. Naming Nigel's Chat room. Prodgers Chat room and the Foster dogs..And no one need to tell me its impossible to do this..It has been done. But we have been onto the case and changed passwords now for everything, So the fools that did this they Know who they are, but so do WE..So Hans but will give it a miss and log off all other sites too.Its not nice knowing that someone is invading you laptop LIFE !

Spider,X

Oh P.S Did you notice my copy and pate trick ! Hope you both have had a very nice Christmas Day,Happy New Year.

Lilli

Message Posted:
25/12/2010 21:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

DC it will not let me register, Im putting email and password but to no avail xxxxx

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
25/12/2010 21:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

RE msg 2, spider: (...) pate trick (...)

▶ Chicken or duck?

▶ Spider, I've sent you an email - on your request - a couple of days ago and tried to explain to you that you may not completely understand your problem. Essential in my email: 1 : change your password at once (and follow the rest of my instructions/suggestions), 2 : Don't accuse/name people if you cannot prove what you are saying.

P.S. Please don't involve me in your posts re: your so-called IP problem - it doesn't exist. It's all about your password(s). Read my email again, please.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
25/12/2010 21:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

RE msg 3, Lilli: I had no problem at all registering. Did you chose "Register" instead of "Log in" (which is only possible after registering)?

Lilli

Message Posted:
25/12/2010 21:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

OOPS Dc no I will try again thank you, much love to you both xxx

spider

Message Posted:
25/12/2010 21:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Thanks Hans and no your not involved and yes I did change my passwords the other evening, and everyone knows what happened then..The person who had my laptop transferred everything across from mine to his unbeknown to me, also its not rocket science to work out my password when it was the same for all the sites and everything I had.

But like I said things feel less invaded here now.although I still feel a little unsure.

Spider,X

apc2010

Message Posted:
25/12/2010 22:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/52527.asp

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.