North Cyprus Tourist Board - A christmas message for pipie
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > A christmas message for pipie

A christmas message for pipie

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

billybob

Message Posted:
26/12/2010 16:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Pipie

Message Posted:

26/12/2010 08:51

Reply Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Top ten.

You will no doubt find that this board has a gang like culture brought on by silly plotting on how to attack next. Strange I know but there you !!

As posted on the closed thread.

As its boxing day and all is at peace except some, let me give you some good advice, the only one causing problems is you pipie, you have made so many problems you find you cant back down, forget the last M/C, except to say they were no worse than the lot you sing the praises of now, we had an indoor pool & gym, we dont now, we had three pools up &running we dont now, we had a full time workforce, we dont now, we got our communal stairs swept & mopped we dont now, we had no holes in the road we DO now, we paid £50 a month before, we pay £59 now.

But you are in a minority in thinking things has improved (except you get you e-mails answered in a nice way now)

Give it up

cont

billybob

Message Posted:
26/12/2010 16:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

There is no gang, only people who want you to admit you called it wrong not only on TQBbut on other places you are on as well, all are heartily sick of your continual sniping and moaning you are wrong and its about time you backed off and realised it, when you do all this will stop and the other GOOD members on here can enjoy things again and begin to move on, because its not going to go away as long as you think you are the only one in the army marching in step

Pipie

Message Posted:
26/12/2010 16:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Mods could you please close this thread as it does not bring anything positive to the forum does it ?

billybob

Message Posted:
26/12/2010 17:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Mebee people can now realize the amount of e-mails you were sending to the last M/C was too much for em to bear as you have posted 3 posts a day on this forum since you joined and the same on two others plus all the e-mails, its too much and you need to stop & think, do stop and think before you get on your keyboard and attack again.

PLEASE

HelenB

Message Posted:
26/12/2010 17:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Lately many posts on this forum do not bring anything positive but it does'nt seem to stop the individuals.

Chegwin

Message Posted:
26/12/2010 17:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Mods.

"Please provide a bucket of sand that I can stick my head in"...............said Pipie............

billybob

Message Posted:
26/12/2010 17:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

I am really sorry about this for many of the readers but they dont have to read this if they dont want to, but pipie has told lies and said things so she has to be accountable, she has NEVER answered direct questions put to her as to how she was ripped off or cheated it is now time for her to say exactly what Glen & Co did that makes her so angry and keeps her sniping, simple answers will do, I am keeping it clean and fair

keith

Message Posted:
26/12/2010 17:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Billybob pipe is correct about other sites so you should stick to the one you know about and not the ones you dont belong.

Keith

billybob

Message Posted:
26/12/2010 18:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

No Keith I know you too and pipie is not correct (maybe in your eyes but time & courts will tell) about other sites (plural), you can only talk about your site and your little gang, how some would love your problems, Any how I didn't ask for your advice so please dont tell me what I know and dont know, as it's a lot more than you imagine, we dont like liars end of !! keeping it nice lol

elko2

Message Posted:
26/12/2010 18:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

This thread is now closed.

Reason: personal messages are against forum rules. besides this thread is against the spirit of the season. Merry Christmas and happy New year to All.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.