North Cyprus Tourist Board - Dopi Sat Box and Satellite Dishes Forsale.Wanted 1.8 Dish Wanted
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Dopi Sat Box and Satellite Dishes Forsale.Wanted 1.8 Dish Wanted

Dopi Sat Box and Satellite Dishes Forsale.Wanted 1.8 Dish Wanted

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

steamerpoint

Message Posted:
29/12/2010 17:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi .I have been told today that Dopi has resolved its scrambling problems so now is a good time to sell a spare complete system.I still have Dopi so if anyone wants to know what they get channel wise i can show them.

I am also after a 1.8m dish ...Iceman is after £600 to supply and fit..does anyone know a cheaper source.

Any feedback appreciated.

Regards

basheer

Message Posted:
30/12/2010 01:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

are you saying dopi scrambles have stopped and you can watch all the channels that began with dopwhy sell then as a matter of interest thanks

Littlemo

Message Posted:
30/12/2010 08:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

hi,could you let me know what channels you get,also what price you want and is there any subscription to pay.thanks

oakengrange@talktalk.net

steamerpoint

Message Posted:
04/01/2011 17:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Hi im not selling my dopi tv system...my father had it also but has just gone back to the UK so im selling on his behalf.I have just looked to see what channels are available but there are far too many to list but if you go on http://www.dopitv.com it does list them all.

You have to have a yearly subscription to get all the channels but i dont know how many you get without it.

Price wise we were looking at about £100 for everything.

Yes i have all the channels that im aware of..i personally havent noticed any missing..i had an email fromn Dopi today saying everything is sorted but wanted 50tl to upgrade...bit cheaky but thats another story...as i was saying if you want to see mine to see what programms you get..no problem

Cheers

Mike

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.