North Cyprus Tourist Board - get your new year's eve off with some great party music
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > get your new year's eve off with some great party music

get your new year's eve off with some great party music

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
31/12/2010 16:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Tonight at 9pm on Radio Bayrak (87.8 or 105FM), I've put a show together packed with music that I hope will get you into a party mood. Hope that you can tune in. Tracks that will be played include :- Funkytown (LIPPS INC), A Night To Remember (SHALAMAR), And The Beat Goes On (WHISPERS), Lets Groove (EARTH WIND & FIRE), It's Raining Men (WEATHER GIRLS), Dance To The Music (SLY & THE FAMILY STONE), Lady Marmalade (LABELLE), Play That Funky Music (WILD CHERRY), Hey Ya (OUTKAST), You Don't Know Me (ARMAND VAN HELDEN), It's Like That (RUN DMC v JASON NEVINS), Free (ULTRA MATE), Sunchyme (DARIO G), Ain't Nothing But A Houseparty (SHOWSTOPPERS), I Ain't Going Nowhere (JUNIOR WALKER), Out On The Floor (DOBIE GRAY), Rescue Me (FONTELLA BASS), & Just Another Day (JON SECADA). And Finally A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE who tuned into my Saturday Morning SOUL TRAIN this year. KEEP THE FAITH 2011, Max...

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
31/12/2010 16:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Tomorrow morning at 10am there's the first SOUL TRAIN for 2011. My promise for 2011 is the keep Soul alive on the radio in TRNC and if you have any special requests I would be delighted to dedicate to you. You can contact me on maxweel.pickup@hotmail.com Tracks featured tomorrow morning, What'd I Say (RAY CHARLES), Forgotten Town (CHRISTIANS), You Don't Love Me (EPITOME OF SOUND), I Hurt On The Other Side (JERRY COOK), Dearly Beloved (JACK MONTGOMERY), What's Going On (MARVIN GAYE), Can't Give You Anything But My Love (STYLISTICS), Could It Be I'm Falling In Love (DETROIT SPINNERS), Could It Be I'm Falling In Love (DAVID GRANT & JACKI GRAHAM), Right Here (SMV), He Made A Woman Out Of Me (BETTY LAVETTE), Don't Be Afraid (BOBBY TAYLOR), Helpless, A Case Of Too Much Lovemaking & Take Me In Your Arms (ALL KIM WESTON), I Can't Turn You Loose (OTIS REDDING), Land Of A Thousand Dances (WILSON PICKETT). Hope that you can tune in, Max...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.