North Cyprus Tourist Board - applying for trnc Id
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > applying for trnc Id

applying for trnc Id

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

liverbird

Message Posted:
05/01/2011 01:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I want to know how to go about getting a turkish republic north cyprus id card. is it a long drawn out difficult process? where do i begin? i'm married to a tc for 30 years so will this make it easier for me? I would appreciate some good advice and any tips for making it go as smoothly as possible.

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
05/01/2011 05:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

I did it for my wife last year after being demanded that I needed to get permanent residency for my wife.

Assuming you know where to go,take your documents (passaport,marriage cerificate)along with your husband and you should be able to complete all necessary forms,gain your TRNC birth certificate and apply for your your ID card on the same day.Cant remember but I think you'll need four pictures as well.

It takes about a week for them to prepair it.However,my cousin works there and he brought my wife's on the same day to me.You need to go up to third floor.

You only need to be married to a TC for a year and you qualify for citizenship.

nostradamus

Message Posted:
05/01/2011 08:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

I have a friend who is married to a TC and, although her application for citizenship has been approved, she still hasn't got it. Apparently, the government are not issuing any at the moment but no word of when they might start again.

liverbird

Message Posted:
22/01/2011 19:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

thanks to those of you who replied to my query, i will look into it more and get the ball rolling asap!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.