North Cyprus Tourist Board - Shabby Chic Dress Agency - New Winter Opening Hours
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Shabby Chic Dress Agency - New Winter Opening Hours

Shabby Chic Dress Agency - New Winter Opening Hours

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

parkview

Message Posted:
05/01/2011 18:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Just to let all our customers know our new opening hours are 10:00 - 14:00 Monday and Tuesday and 10:00 - 16:00 Wednesday and Friday, we will now be accepting clothes all of those days. We have a wide selection of evening wear, day wear, shoes, bags, coats and accessories etc catering for all sizes and tastes.

We are based just past the HSBC in Girne and first turning on your right, opposite the Kyrenia Medical Centre.

HER INDOORS

Message Posted:
05/01/2011 23:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

I live in Bogaz ,Famagusta area.Please can you advise me where the HSBC is in Girne .I know the main area around the Harbour and also know my way to Lapta.Thanks

parkview

Message Posted:
06/01/2011 00:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

If your coming from Famagusta, come to the main roundabout in Girne and take a left, keep going and you will come to a roundabout with a fountain, go straight across and you will come to another roundabout, take a left there and that's the HSBC, hope that helps.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.