North Cyprus Tourist Board - Joke: A Man Walks into a bar
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Joke: A Man Walks into a bar

Joke: A Man Walks into a bar

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

jonnytwoscoop

Message Posted:
09/09/2008 19:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

A man walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a drink. The bartender gives him his drink, accompanied by a bowl of peanuts.

To his surprise, a voice comes from the peanut bowl.

"You look great tonight!" it said. "You really look fantastic - and that aftershave is just wonderful!"

The man is obviously a little confused, but tries to ignore it.

Realizing he has no cigarettes, he wanders over to the cigarette machine. After inserting his money, another voice emits from the machine.

"Who let you in here? Did you check the mirror before you left the house? Get away from me, you oaf!"

By now, the man is extremely perplexed. He turns to the bartender for an explanation.

"Ah yes sir," the bartender responds. "The peanuts are complimentary, but the cigarette machine is out of order."

young_blitz

Message Posted:
13/09/2008 23:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

thats a good one.

heres one a man walks into a bar on the 20th floor of an apartment sits down and orders double whisky on the rocks. he downs that and orders another one. A man walks up to him and says i bet u 100 dollars i can jump out the window and be back in two minutes. The man thinking easy way to get 100 bucks agrees. to his surprise hes standing at the doorway 2 minutes later. He says double or nothing i bet i can do it again the man accepts. To his shock he is there again. So the other man says i bet you 500 dollars i can do that so the man agrees. so the man jumps out the window thinkin there is a ledje but there wasnt and falls to his death. the barman then said to the man superman u are a right prick when ur drunk you no

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.