North Cyprus Tourist Board - An update with photos TQB
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > An update with photos TQB

An update with photos TQB

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Pictures

johndp

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 10:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 22 in Discussion

This is a picture of some of the flood defences that were put in on TQB, they didnt last too long did they ?

Also when asked directly, the M/C didnt give any answers to the questions posed to Ebru ? all they would say was we are updating the web site and it will be ready on or after 15th Jan, we await, but so much for why dont we ask them direct, we still dont get answers ??

Never did this before so hope the links work, if not I took them off of the public forum on http://www.glencoecyprus.com

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/678/tqbo ... 011004.jpg

[/img]

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 10:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 22 in Discussion

johndp

Message Posted:

05/01/2011 09:10

Reply Message 1 of 91 in Discussion

I have just been for a look around TQB after the heavy rains overnight, there are none of the promised flood prevention measures in place that were spoke about last year.

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 10:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 22 in Discussion

johndp

First you stated flood prevention measures were not put in ?????????????

Now you state they were put in ????????????????????

You then have a clear answer from Lynx that an update on T/B will be on the websiteon or after the 15th Jan.

Then you say you have no answers ??????????????

Obvious all of this is to discredit Lynx !!!

johndp

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 10:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 22 in Discussion

It would seem that pipie is hounding me now - oh well I can take it, everybody can see that you like to twist words pipie, but if you think two sleeping policemen humps constitutes flood defences so be it, pity though that they are collapsing in now eh. see the pics.

The only person being discredited is you

URL= http://img401.imageshack.us/i/tqb11thjan2011007.jpg/][IMG] http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2836/tqb11thjan2011007.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL= http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Am now away to look at the pool photos and will maybe post them on here as well.

Mods have a reread of the prophesy lol.

Do like the lovely question marks though pipie

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 10:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 22 in Discussion

johndp.

Not hounding you at all . Just like the truth if that is all the same with you !!

First you state something then you contridict yourself, as we can all see !!

Now we await the gang attack !! no probs .

If we are into posting photos !! OK !! will dig a few out my self that readers may be interesting in .

Have a good day !!

johndp

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 11:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 22 in Discussion

Pipie isnt it strange how you defend the undefendable, please do post up to date photos of the e)state we would be most interested in comparisons, however if you do need to have an arguement go away and start your own topic, you have had plenty of practice so you should know what to do, and leave mine alone unless the REAL truth hurts.

Perhaps you need to reflect

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 11:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 22 in Discussion

No need to reflect !! ''EVER'' !! do you ?

I say you are out to discredit Lynx !!

The photos are of the ones taken just before Lynx took over, maye be we could do a comparison !!

marydoll19

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 11:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 22 in Discussion

If I dare to say something, I was looking for a flat for rent for four months and my friends got me one close to the golf club, and I am so glad that they told me they turned down That place.

The other thing is I made a post and was attacked by this pipie person so I gave up posting here, any way I have enjoyed my time here and am away back to Ireland in 3 weeks to the cold and the little flat I got is lovely except when it rains the rain comes under the door

God bless

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 11:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 22 in Discussion

Here comes the Double ID'S as I predicted !!LOL

Johndp let us see you fight your corner with just me ? or are you not up for it ? Nah !! very much doubt it !!

johndp

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 11:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 22 in Discussion

Pipie

Message Posted:

16/11/2009 11:14

Reply Message 77 of 88 in Discussion

We have a dedicated website for Turquoise bay where testimonials are encouraged by present M/C .

*one testimonial in almost 19 months*

This website again has all update information for all owners to keep track of .

* the last maintenance update was September 2010*

Including minutes of meetings .

* the last minutes of meeting was Jan 10*

Another positive for the present M/C

*please explain how its a positive that there has not been a minuted meeting for a year ?*

At present i cannot fault the progress by the present M/C .

*well theres plent of others that can now*

nurseawful

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 11:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 22 in Discussion

John it is obvious to me and others that you and Anita are getting nowhere fast with this so can I suggest that you get someone with no connections to the site to take photographs. Perhaps take a newspaper with the current date on with them to show they are new photos and then nobody can dispute the state of the place. Then show them to the MC and await their reply.

Chris

Scoty

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 12:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 22 in Discussion

Msg 11. I fully agree with that suggestion. Surely some one on here stays on TQB and can take photographs which will prove one way or another what the current situation is for all then to make up their own minds as to who is / isn't giving the whole picture on the site.

Am also pretty sure someone from Lynx will know about this board and may also be a member. If not, am sure someone can enlighten them and then they can reply for themselves

johndp

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 12:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 22 in Discussion

Hi nurse

I think anybody with a modicum of common sense can see they are the current photos if you look in the background you will see the kings bar with identifiable present people in the shop beside it, pipie knows that those photos were taken yesterday, only trouble is it hurts her to admit she was wrong.

We are not "out to get" Lynx, only to get pipie to see that NO m/c can do a good job if there is no money to do it, pipie went out of her way to discredit the last M/C glencoe, in the short time they were there she took all sorts of photos of things that were nothing to do with them but she laid the blame at their door, she among others, didnt pay them so they pulled out and left the place after 10 months, in the last 6 weeks there was no money left in the pot to do anything as the company were winding up their affairs, and in the time it took the developers to get a new coy in, (3 mths) the place was not kept up too well, again according to pipie this was the fault of last M/C

johndp

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 12:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 22 in Discussion

What she cant seem to get to grips with is this company has been in twice as long as the last lot and the place is worse now than its ever been, but she still blames the last lot, tell me where does she get her rationale from ? cos I dont know and I think most people who read these threads cant see it either, but as Isabella said some time ago she cant back down because shes dug a hole for herself and cant get out of it

nurseawful

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 12:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 22 in Discussion

John,

I can only get one link to work and that is the one with the sleeping policeman on it! As an outsider looking in I would say that this would only help the water to run down the cobbles rather than stop it.

Pipie No I am not taking sides but can't honestly see how that would work to stop the water.

Chris

johndp

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 12:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 22 in Discussion

Why is it every time somebody posts they are a double ID ? can you not take the fact that these people might just be right and you wrong, I just spoke to the person who took the photos yesterday on TQB and he was accompanied by someone else who can verify the situation, the rest of the photos are on the public forum on http://www.glencoecyprus.com showing the current state of the pool behind B12, B13, B14

johndp

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 12:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 22 in Discussion

Yeah pipie I am up for it but only if you answer direct questions, which you have never been able to do before,

You used the no steam no sauna as a reason for not paying the last m/c yet its still not in 2 years later, and you are paying now - why ?

You have continually said if all is not in situ people shouldn't pay, yet you are paying now - why ?

You said the last m/c never at any time had 4 pools up and running, you were called a liar on this, you never retracted even though it was proved they were - why ?

You credited the present M/C with planting that was done by the last M/C - why

You accused the last M/C of misappropriating funds without proof - why ?

I will pull up plenty more of your rubbish no problem to me but discussion is about answering each others questions not avoiding them at every turn and telling blatent lies.

johndp

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 12:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 22 in Discussion

In you message 2 you pulled my opening post supposedly to prove a point but if you read it properly it says " that were spoke about last year" last year, if you refer back to the discussions the talk was of putting in drainage round the pools and pointing of the walls etc, as flood prevention measures, NOT OF PUTTING 2 HUMPS IN THE ROADS, so once again you lose the debate and your credibility

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 14:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 22 in Discussion

johndp

First you stated flood prevention measures were not put in ?????????????

Now you state they were put in ????????????????????

You then have a clear answer from Lynx that an update on T/B will be on the websiteon or after the 15th Jan.

Then you say you have no answers ??????????????

Obvious all of this is to discredit Lynx.

You then feel the need again to drag up Glencoe in a good light your opinion you are entitled to it !!

However do not ever expect me to agree it was a rubbish company and I am entitled to my opinion !!

Sojohndp as you keep on harping on about the past

I suggest all look at photos that were taken before Lynx took over.!!

johndp

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 14:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 22 in Discussion

Sorry mods but this is one twisted person, she is lacking in any moral principles and cannot grasp that I am talking about the present, can she please not post on any thread that I open again, I am as an owner, (WHICH by her own admission SHE IS NOT) entitled to ask questions as I am not happy with the current state of the estate, now if she doesnt like that tough just let her butt out and others can discuss the present condition of the place.

Any body is indeed welcome to look at all the evidence by way of photos from pipie and by others and make up their own minds, all I am interested in is the past 20 months where I have seen the estate going backwards as has the owners of other close by apartments and as pipie did so much in the past I am entitled to do it now but she dont like it now the boot is on the other foot EH ?

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 14:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 22 in Discussion

Enough is enough

The Pipie v johndp continual arguments that just go round and round in circles are boring everyone else.

It is time to take your continual arguments off board.

This thread is closed.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
12/01/2011 14:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 22 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread was serving no purpose.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.