North Cyprus Tourist Board - [ PROGRAM ] New walks in Kyrenia, Famagusta, Nicosia, Salamis and more
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [ PROGRAM ] New walks in Kyrenia, Famagusta, Nicosia, Salamis and more

[ PROGRAM ] New walks in Kyrenia, Famagusta, Nicosia, Salamis and more

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Famagusta town North Cyprus

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

» Read about North Nicosia Cyprus

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
13/01/2011 12:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Last year about 330 (mainly British) people joined me for the historical "Kyrenia Walk" and together we spent many pleasant hours in the medieval part of this ancient harbour town. Unfortunately I often had to say "Sorry, fully booked!" and then promised to organise another walk in 2011.

Well, it's January, it's time to keep my promise!

I've built several web pages with info about the walks I've planned (Kyrenia, Famagusta, North Nicosia, Salamis and probably a tour of some medieval Greek Orthodox monasteries, hidden in the Five Finger Mountains).

Read about the "Medieval Cyprus Fellowship" walks here:

▶ [ http://is.gd/i5FGL/Program_of_MCF_Walks_and_Talks ].

P.S. Members of the MCF will - as usual - receive an email with all details.

P.P.S. If you wish to receive such free MCF-emails also: mail me at mcf.trnc@gmail.com please.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
13/01/2011 19:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

All 843 members on the "Medieval Cyprus Fellowship" now should have received email about 'the walks' in the next weeks.

If you expected email and (think you) didn't get it: check your Junk Inbox, please. My mail is sent via bulk email software and providers like AOL and some others tend to reject such senders.

If you can't find an email with this title: "[ANN] Program walks in Kyrenia, Famagusta, Nicosia, Salamis etc" - mail me at mcf.trnc@gmail.com and I'll reply with your info asap.

Isabella

Message Posted:
13/01/2011 19:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Will you be organising walks during April?

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
13/01/2011 19:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

RE msg 3, Isabella: (...) Will you be organising walks during April? (...)

▶ Yes, I will - it's a fine month for historical walks! I can put your email address on the mailing list so you will be informed about all "Medieval Cyprus Fellowship" activities in time.

Let me know if you wish me to do so.

All email addresses and phone numbers are strictly confidential and will only be used to send you MCF info.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.