North Cyprus Tourist Board - Coarse Fishing in North Cyprus - Help!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Coarse Fishing in North Cyprus - Help!

Coarse Fishing in North Cyprus - Help!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Fishing in North Cyprus

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

mrperfect

Message Posted:
14/01/2011 18:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

I would like to take my 5 year old fishing, I have taken him to various beaches which are rocky and have caught little so he becomes disinterested. As I was an avid coarse fisherman and still have the tackle, I wondered if anyone knew of a decent spot on any of the reservoirs in the trnc and what can be caught etc at this time of year. Thank you.

andy-f

Message Posted:
14/01/2011 19:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

mrperfect , there is a few coarse threads on 44 but you will have to go back and find them . i have a lot of gear like 11meter pole , feeder rods and waggler rods at our place in tatlisu . i fish getickale reservoir the most which is just over the mountain on the new road from tatlisu . it holds a good head of carp but i havent caught one bigger than three pound i tend to fish method feeder with 8mm boilie here .

the other popular venue is the lake at arapkoy , i have had carp near ten pound here but have not fished it for nearly two years . there are a few other venues that expats fish but those are the only ones i can comment on. im over for a weeks carping in march on my own so ill be having a chuck somewhere new .

tight lines andy

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.