North Cyprus Tourist Board - Skype phone and skypemate problems ?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Skype phone and skypemate problems ?

Skype phone and skypemate problems ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

the2ofus

Message Posted:
17/01/2011 11:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Its me and my computer Q's again !!!!!! We purchased a new USB/VOIP cordless phone in UK. I installed it according to the instructions (in my case it is normally "destructions " ha ha) along with the SkypeMate which was on the installation disc. All was fine handset/base/computer linked and handset showing the Lets Skype and time message. It worked fine. Yippee.

Then yesterday the handset was only showing the link between handset and base. I can not use the handset to answer calls/dial out/discoonect calls or anything apart from using it as a speaker/microphone once a call has been accepted/dialled via the actual computer. It seems that SkypeMate has disappeared from my system - no shortcut is showing. When i tried to reinstall it a message saying "You need to exit SkypeMate first" appears. I have uninstalled SkypeMate from Programmes but same message everytime i try to reinstall.

Has anyone had this problem before or knows how to resolve it please ????!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Texas

Message Posted:
17/01/2011 12:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Try here:

http://forum.skype.com/

Also, you may need to download and install the latest drivers for your new phone. Try the manufactureres website.

Good luck.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.