North Cyprus Tourist Board - New Ltd company news
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > New Ltd company news

New Ltd company news

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Follow North Cyprus News with Cyprus44 News

Solic

Message Posted:
23/08/2007 12:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

The government have now released a new law stating that no foreigners can start a new company without a Cypriot partner. This island seems too go back in time like it was 7 years ago instead of forwards. This information comes from a friend that is selling his company and is giving him serious concerns. If anyone has any further info on this subject would be grateful to hear it.

Dalek

Message Posted:
24/08/2007 08:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Solic,

I dont think this information can be true, as my friend has just started formalities to set up a company through his solicitor, the amount needed is $100000.00 US dollars, plus some further guarantees of funds locked into a local bank account for the duration of the company's existance, the founding capital can be used once the certificate of incorporation has been presented to the bank, but there is no mention of having to have a Turk/cyp partner

Solic

Message Posted:
24/08/2007 14:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Dalek

I know something is in the air at the moment as the accountant of my friend is talking with some officials today so perhaps we will have some more news later. You know this lot one day a change then a cup of coffee in the afternoon then they change it back again, funny really.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.