North Cyprus Tourist Board - I think I need the help of a solicitor, can anyone advise?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > I think I need the help of a solicitor, can anyone advise?

I think I need the help of a solicitor, can anyone advise?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Lawyer Discussions posted so far

» Law Firms on Cyprus44 Business Directory

Pippie

Message Posted:
28/01/2011 11:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

, although I feel sorry for the people who will be affected when their meter is cut off!

My landlord has been messing me about now for over 2 months. I want the 500tl I've paid against the wrong meter paying back to me. The meter I should have been paying to only has bills of 20tl. The electric board say they don't make refunds when there's been a mistake and they are blaming the landlord because he told them which meter numbers belonged to which shop or apartment.

I can't stop paying the electric cos then I'll be in debt. I've already paid rent on the shop by cheques and the bank say cheques can't be stopped in this country. So I don't know what do to. I was wondering whether a solicitor might be able to advise me, and if there's anything that can actually be done. Anyone know.

Do solicitors give you a free initial consultation here like they do in the UK?

Pippie

Message Posted:
28/01/2011 11:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Sorry Admin, I seem to have posted to messages instead of continuing the first. Can this thread be closed please?

elko2

Message Posted:
28/01/2011 13:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread was addressed and no need for further posts.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.