North Cyprus Tourist Board - Qatar to North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Qatar to North Cyprus

Qatar to North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Lucie

Message Posted:
29/01/2011 20:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Is there anyone on the forum who has moved permanently from Qatar to North Cyprus?

Maz

Message Posted:
29/01/2011 21:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Interesting question Lucie. I see you are in the Emirates, so what really do you want to know. People who have moved here, or HOW they moved here? Good luck with whatever your hoped for plans are.

IbrahimAbi

Message Posted:
29/01/2011 22:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Qatar is not in the Emirates, there are a few people who have moved here from the Middle East. What help do you need?

shel56

Message Posted:
30/01/2011 10:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

We came here from Saudi (English though) and had no problems. We shipped our stuff with Turkish airlines (350kg of it), that was easy and brought our English cat with us to and with the help of a vet in Jeddah, KAR here and the Government here that all went smoothly to. Not sure what you really need to know but if you email me with specifics maybe I can help you. travelbugs22@aol.co.uk

Lucie

Message Posted:
30/01/2011 11:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Thank you so much for the replies.

We are currently in Qatar (an independent country with its own Emir. Not an Emirate , a peninsular off Saudi.) and are moving lock stock and barrel to (hopefully) Ilgaz. We will be arriving early May, depending how long it takes for our stuff to be shipped there.

So I suppose what I really want to know is how anyone has already done it from here.

How long the belongings took to get here, and because we are not coming form the UK if it means we have a more or less of a complicated time at customs?

I probably need other answers or suggestions, to questions I don't know about yet!!

LizandKen

Message Posted:
30/01/2011 11:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Yes, we moved permanently from Qatar to North Cyprus a few years ago. We shipped a 20 foot container and also flew our two dogs with us. Email me at lizken2001@hotmail.com if I can help in any way. Regards, Liz

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.