North Cyprus Tourist Board - Wellington Estates - Are they reputable ?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Wellington Estates - Are they reputable ?

Wellington Estates - Are they reputable ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

Marilyn

Message Posted:
15/09/2008 17:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 47 in Discussion

Hi all

There have been some 34 negative posts about the property developer Wellington Estates, all from the same person.

I am a customer, so I have contacted them and respond -

1 There is a Reservation Fee of £2,000. This is refundable up to the time when Wellington engages in correspondence with your solicitor. After that time, it becomes non refundable. This is made perfectly clear on the website - item 2. http://www.wellestates.com/contacts.htm

2 At the Karsiyaka Meadows site, there is a Builders Mains Electricity supply in place, and it is adequate for the customers who have moved in. There is Kib Tek approval for a SubStation. The project number is EK 107/1448 - http://www.wellestates.com/karsiyaka_meadows_permits.htm

3 The standard terms of business do state that customers are expected to pay all taxes, as per http://www.wellestates.com/contacts.htm

4 Planning Permission and Building Permits are in place. You can see them at

http://www.wellestates.com/karsiyaka_meadows_permits.htm

5 Wellington do not normally permit customers to place charges on their land, as these can be considered adverse entries in the Land Register. In addition, any charge will 'float' over all the land rather than an individual plot.

Luv Mariliyn

wynyardman

Message Posted:
15/09/2008 23:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 47 in Discussion

Pikey,

Youve gone quiet again! Seems appologies all round AGAIN!

wyn

trace

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 00:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 47 in Discussion

Hi

Everything I have stated is FACT, I am a genuine person and anyone who knows me will verify this. I guess you will all make your own judgement the only thing I ask is you all take into account this happened 21 months ago, websites can be changed, documents changed etc.

Anyway due to the legal implications of the post by Mayilyn on a different posting I shall not respond any further.

I really wish you all well in your lives and holidays in TRNC just wish it had turned out right for me.

Thanks for time

Trace

Baspinar Bob

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 08:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 47 in Discussion

Marilyn do you work for, or with this company?

Bob

Turbo

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 08:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 47 in Discussion

The only way you will find out is when its all finished and done, thats usually when most of the surprises surface.

I am not referring to any company in particular.

For everyones sake, i hope there are no hidden surprises..

Turbo

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 08:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 47 in Discussion

Marilyn, you say you are a customer,

"I am a customer, so I have contacted them and respond "

you must be a really happy customer to become a member just to put the record straight.

I am sure you're efforts and information are very well appreciated by all.

Hector

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 17:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 47 in Discussion

I'd still like to know whether 'Marilyn' will admit to working for or with Wellington Estates as Bob asked.

joandjelly

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 17:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 47 in Discussion

I would be very worried about this company's professionalism if they are giving out personal customer information to another customer including the other customer's home address.

Pull the other one Marilyn it's got bells on.

Marilyn

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 20:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 47 in Discussion

dear joandjelly

There does seem to be a lack of fairness in some of the comments made in this forum. Trace made some 33 highly charged and false claims about Wellington Estates which are, by any standards, defamatory. If she felt that she had a legitimate claim against the company, then she could have instructed her north cyprus solicitor to sue them. Alternatively,as they have a UK agency office, she could use the Small Claims procedure in the UK. To date, she has done neither of these things, but preferred to spread vile and false rumours about the company.

When someone who is impressed by the design and build quality of Wellington challenges negative posts , in a restrained and factual way, then I too am accused of a lack of professionalism.

With respect to personal information, all Claire at Wellington Estates told me was that the customer, Trace, lives in Wisbech and that Mr Hardy spent a full day travelling from Cardiff to meet with her. I do not know her surname, nor her address - and I don't want to know them.

Wild Willy has suggested we all move on and I am happy to do so. Trace is obviously dissapointed about the way things turned out, and I am sure we can all understand that. Claire has said that Wellington still hold the £2,000 and Trace could use this to make a purchase, now that she knows there are Building Permits in place and that there is an approved Kib Tek Substation project.

My personal situation is that I am purchasing a Wellington Property at Vogue Beach View and I was horrified to read her posts, so I contacted Wellington and demanded to know what was going on, as I have paid Wellington a lot more than £2,000.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 21:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 47 in Discussion

Marilyn,

I accept your view as outlined in your postings.

I cannot believe that so many people have responded!

Where I come from, what can't speak can't lie. You appear to have provided written proof.

I feel that until proven otherwise, your case is proven. I cannot believe the animosity that

has been posted on this board, without any proof whatsoever, and until posters can offer

tangiable proof, they should desist from posting.

Trace, I can well understand your upset over loosing your £2000 deposit, but once solicitors

and architects are involved, costs accrue, and it seems to me perfectly reasonable that these

costs should not be bourne by the seller. It certainly appears quite clearly stated in their

Conditions of Business.

Appologies from a number of board members are quite clearly due, until they can prove

that the documents that you have provided, are fraudulent . Statements made that we all

know that you cannot accept the word of all Advocates, Estate Agents and the Government of the TRNC are downright, unacceptable, and I am surprised that the moderators of this board, have accepted them.

The purpose of this board is amongst other things, is to provide reliable information to

people and I feel that we have a moral liability to ensure that this information is sound, and

not to give misleading legal advise.

Less drink, more humour, and we can make this the lovely board that it used to be.!

wyn

In short, in my opinion, based on UK law, people are innocent until proven guilty.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 21:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 47 in Discussion

Pikey,

Bilderberg conference. Reporter purporting to be a Special Constable!

Give me strength.

Wellington Estates....... Did not the lady provide written proof?

Is written proof no longer acceptable to the (PSEUDO) police?

Go polish your buttons and play with your little truncheon!

wyn

Hector

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 22:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 47 in Discussion

Wyn

I'm surprised by your gullibility here. Do you believe Marilyn is who she says she is? She hasn't denied that she isn't employed by or connected to Wellington Estates only that she is buying a property from them. What has happened to 'Wild Willy' etc? Appreciate you are visiting NC soon and may want to improve your credentials. It may be that Marilyn is genuine and simply stating what she has been told (in which case I humbly apologise Marilyn for doubting you) but doesn't make what she has been told true.

joandjelly

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 22:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 47 in Discussion

Hi Marilyn

I can understand that you are frustrated but I still stand by the fact that it is grossly unprofessional for a business to discuss and pass on the kind of personal information that they clearly have about one of their customers and it was very unfair of you to post that information on a public forum. As I said before, you could have got your points across without including Trace's personal details and I'm sure people on this forum (myself included) would have been grateful to hear the other side of the story. Unfortunately, IMO you have lost credibility by being vindictive. I'm sure Wellington Estates can fight their own battles if they feel they have been defamed in any way.

At least by Trace posting her comments you have been able to satisfy yourself that your own purchase is without risk (in as far as that is possible) and maybe you have been able to put other purchasers' minds at rest . I wish you luck with your purchase and do make sure that Wellington tells you how much you will be expected to pay towards the cost of the Electricity Sub-Station as on my development we were asked to pay £3k per property.

Jo

wynyardman

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 22:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 47 in Discussion

Hector,

I am surprised at your gullibility. Have you never researched Campbell Thomas, the chief

protagonist in this thread.

FACTS my dear Hector are FACTS. THEY HAVE BEEN PUT ON THIS BOARD FOR ALL TO SEE.

Are you saying Marilyn is a liar, and that you have irrefutable proof that the documents that

she has supplied are fraudulent? IF SO put up or appologise and shut up.

This board is not here to provide a platform for genuine posters.

THE FLOOR IS YOURS.......PROVE MARILYNS DOCUMENTS FRAUDULENT,OR APPOLOGISE.

Wyn

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 22:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 47 in Discussion

"know that you cannot accept the word of all Advocates, Estate Agents and the Government of the TRNC are downright, unacceptable, and I am surprised that the moderators of this board, have accepted them"

Wyn, if you are so lucky that you live in parallel world to the rest of us you will never have an understanding of the problems we have to put up with here.

The reasons the mods will never delete such posts is the fact they know it is fact!!!

I sincerely hope that one day you will fly into Ercan, go to your little home, move in and live happily ever after.

As for the rest of us that have had our lives destroyed by the above, you obviously have no care. Try living on a grotty building site with tankered water, with an electric supply that disappears at a whim, builder that would not know the truth if it hit him between the eyes, a solicitor ditto.......... I give up trying to talk to you, you do not seem to take in anything that you are told.

Wyn, if you ever come out here come and see how some of us have to live then you may like to climb off your angelic soapbox.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 22:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 47 in Discussion

I do not make accusations that I cannot prove!

I have listened to you, and others.

If and when I find myself in the dire straights that you and many others have found themselves, I will not become embittered, and find my solice in the bottom of a bottle. I will get off my backside, and do something about it.

As things stand, I am more than happpy, with my self imposed lot, and look eagerly to

enjoying my time with with the people largely TCs (like Musim M) whom I have chosen to

spend a large part of my declining years with.

Frankly, at this point in time, I think my choice was impeccable!

wyn

Hector

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 23:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 47 in Discussion

'I will not become embittered, and find my solice in the bottom of a bottle'

Oh well 50% ain't bad.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 23:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 47 in Discussion

Hi Hector,

I will buy you the other half!

Be on good terms with all persons!

wyn

Hector

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 23:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 47 in Discussion

Ship Inn? Ice cold Efes ok?

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
17/09/2008 08:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 47 in Discussion

"If and when I find myself in the dire straights that you and many others have found themselves, I will not become embittered, and find my solice in the bottom of a bottle. I will get off my backside, and do something about it. "

If only you stopped to think Wyn before you wrote such garbage. Your implications certainly do not endear you to most on this BB that live here.

You have no idea what we have done to try to achieve settlement and the heartache that it causes in around friends and family.

Once again get off you angelic soapbox and come and live in TRNC, even visit oursleves and the many in same position as our selves. Just hope you do not have to go through what we and many others have to endure on a daily basis because with your sort of attitude you will not survive.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
17/09/2008 08:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 47 in Discussion

cyprusishome,

You are entitled to an opinion, but I was quoting verbatim from a posting.

I am not a depressive and I enjoy a very positive outlook on life (for which I am grateful)

but I find if I encounter adversity in life, I tackle it head on. It has certainly stood me in

good stead in life so far, and believe me, I have had more than my fair share of adversity.

Cheer up and desist from these personal attacks. It does you no favours!

wyn

Baspinar Bob

Message Posted:
17/09/2008 09:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 47 in Discussion

Ok Marilyn so i take it you do work for Wellington Estates, but why keep it a secret?

Bob

Baspinar Bob

Message Posted:
17/09/2008 11:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 47 in Discussion

Wyn I can't quite get my head round message 2 could you give us a clue please

Bob

dalartokat

Message Posted:
17/09/2008 14:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 47 in Discussion

Wyn, exactly what would you do if you had to get off your backside one day that probably CIH and many other people have not already done. I think it is insulting, sometimes, reading your postings that you give the impression that maybe it all could be exaggerated.

Have you ever considered that, maybe, the Ship Inn is not the best surroundings to give you an insight of Northern Cyprus and that, maybe, if you availed yourself of other places to go and see, you could give yourself a wider knowledge of the place you intend to reside to and understand a bit more of how it all "clicks".

chick

Message Posted:
17/09/2008 15:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 47 in Discussion

dalartokat. MSG 26

I could not have put it better, but be careful he may throw his rattle out of the pram again.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
17/09/2008 20:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 47 in Discussion

PvtPike and others with likeminded negative views,

Yet again we have a personal attack. totally unfounded, and without any basis whatsoever in law. I thought this was against the boards rules! But it is not the first time that this has happenned!

I take careful note of Marilyn"s comments. On first look she has proven her case. IF YOU DISPUTE THE DOCUMENTS THAT SHE HAS POSTED & CLAIM THEM TO BE FRAUDULENT!

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DISPUTE POSTED DOCUMENTS. PUT UP, OR SHUT UP!

THE SAME APPLIES TO Cyprusishome. Character assasination is the most unpleasant of things to do, and I do not believe that this board, would lend its name to unproven, and

potentiably actionable postings. It is the moderators decision.

Personally, I enjoy posting on this board. I would like to think that my postings are constructive. I have been put off posting when every opinion that I express, is followed by

a posting from people, who do not allow others to have an opinion. It appears that these criticisms are fuelled by anger and disapointment in life. I cannot be depressed because

others posters have signed up to poor deals. Many postings appear fueled from the bottom of an empty bottle .

I post on Cypress 44 because I enjoy doing so. I don't want to be drawn into an argument every time that I post. Because of my personality I have a great enjoyment of life. I appologise if this dissapoints people who have acheived less in life.

OK GUYS. I can withstand constructive criticism of my views. That is what B/B are about.

But can WE PLEASE LEAVE OFF THE WHOLLY UNFOUNDED PERSONAL ATTACKS, and give honest well meaning people the opportunity to post, and enjoy ourselves! I do not want to spend my life defending what I am. I want to enjoy my life and share it with other like minded people!

wyn

wynyardman

Message Posted:
17/09/2008 22:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 47 in Discussion

Silence is golden!

wyn

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
18/09/2008 00:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 47 in Discussion

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RATLE, rattle, rattle.

We all enjoy posting on this board. But as dalortokat says, get out of the Ship next time you come here.

My e-mail is posted as are many others that have problems here. The fact that you seem to find it humourous that we have to live the way we do does not stop us offering you the opportunity to view our lifestyle.

Or perhaps you enjoy the fact that people have alrerady died, marriages broken and health otherwise destroyed by fighting the system here.

John, I have nothing personal against you other than your ignorance of life in TRNC. If you have the courage, e-mail me and I will meet you and explain our situation here. I will not reveal on this board whether or not this happens unless you do so.

You can believe or otherwise the lengths that ourselves and many others who post on this BB have gone to try to resolve their issues. We do not post the details because we genuinly dare not do so, another fact that you so cavarllierly comment about.

Final point, do not ever again make comment as to the fact that I post "through the bottom of a bottle". If you do so I will most definitley ask the board manager to have you removed for insulting behaviour.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
18/09/2008 01:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 47 in Discussion

Oh yet again the witching hour!

What can't speak, cant lie.

I have every sympathy for people who find themselves in difficulties, as shown in my many postings. I am a man of good faith.

What I will not tolerate are wholly unwarranted attacks on my personal motives.

I make it perfectly clear where and what I stand for in life.

People who post on this board do not (in my opinion) want to hear you carping on endlessly

every time I seek to make a contribution to this board. The arrogance that you display

in your postings, clearly does not reflect the dire circumstances, that you seem so anxious

to broadcast!

If I can help you, I would wish to be the first to do so., but PLEASE STOP TRYING TO BE

CLEVER and allow me to enjoy my membership of the board. If you have any specific needs

and I can be of ANY assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me, either on or off board.

Meanwhile I will try to be happy in my LITTLE home in Esentepe (God thats pathetic).

Let me assure you, that I fully intend to enjoy my stays in The TRNC and I will try not

to BECOME A WINGEING BRIT!

wyn

PtePike

Message Posted:
18/09/2008 01:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 47 in Discussion

Wyn: "Character assasination is the most unpleasant of things to do, and I do not believe that this board, would lend its name to unproven, and potentiably actionable postings."

Breathtaking hypocrisy from someone who tries and do it to other then, isn't it? Lucid and sober people know what's going on.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
18/09/2008 01:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 47 in Discussion

Pikey,

Here we go again, The Witching Hour (pub throwing out time)

Was it in the Strathclyde Police Station, encrusted in excretia, that you learn your values?

Your warrant card didnt do you much good then DiD IT?

Get off my back, and let me have quiet enjoyment of this board, and then I won't have to

drag you, and others back to reality!.

Give peace a chance Pikey! The people of Cyprus and genuine posters to this board,

deserve it.

wynyardman

wynyardman

Message Posted:
18/09/2008 02:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 47 in Discussion

cyprusishome,

One thing I aint is little. DO NOT TRY TO THREATENING ME!

I will be in The Ship on 26/9. Instead of boring people with your drink sodden rhetoric

come and make your point face to face. The people on this board must be wholly sick of

listening to this. I certainly am. Name your time!

wynyardman

Wild Willy

Message Posted:
18/09/2008 17:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 47 in Discussion

Can we all try and desist from these infantile personal attacks on selective individual posters , it is obvious that there is going to be differences of opinon in any collective group,but surely the discussion does not need to be quite so juvenile and downright unpleasant!

The forum was supposed to be spouting forth their views on Wellington Estates not ganging up any hapless individual who dares express an opion that does not conform to the majority!

Forever Hopefull

Wild Willy

PtePike

Message Posted:
18/09/2008 18:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 47 in Discussion

Wild Willy: "The forum was supposed to be spouting forth their views on Wellington Estates not ganging up any hapless individual who dares express an opion that does not conform to the majority."

Nice one.

cocos

Message Posted:
19/09/2008 11:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 47 in Discussion

Re message 9 firstly Marilyn you will be well aware that the court system in TRNC is not interested in pursuing justice. Even if you claim against your builder it will take years to get to court because they dont want to deal with and even then in the meantime the builder can become a man of straw. In short, its a waste of time and you and other developers here know it and play on it. Secondly the small claims court in UK will have no jurisdiction here and you must be well aware of that too. As long as people are speaking the truth then that is a defence against defemation or liabel.

Rogerdoger

Message Posted:
19/09/2008 12:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 47 in Discussion

I normaly read these threads but not comment on some of the remarks made on this forum but this is an exception

To all those (and you know who you are), why do you all constantly insist on attacking people who's right is to have a personel oponion, reading through this thread it started about Wellington estates, but has ended up with certain people (No names mentioned, but as I said you know who you are!), ganging up and attackting one person (WYN), and it seems to be now a personal vendetta, for god sake get a life.

I have never met Wyn, however I respect that he has his own opinion, againg how he exprese it, well it's called freedom of speach, (Look the meaning up)

What Wyn does and how he spends his life, is up to him, I am sure that he has earned this, he does not need whingers and shit stirers like some people on this thread to keep publicly attacking him.

Back up and shut up!, unless you have somthing intelgent to contribute!

delonghi

Message Posted:
19/09/2008 14:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 47 in Discussion

"As for the rest of us that have had our lives destroyed by the above, you obviously have no care. Try living on a grotty building site with tankered water, with an electric supply that disappears at a whim, builder that would not know the truth if it hit him between the eyes, a solicitor ditto".

Paradise then? Interesting slant on the builder, and solicitor". I will remember that.

"You have no idea what we have done to try to achieve settlement and the heartache that it causes in around friends and family."

Really? What was that? Tell us all about it?

"Once again get off you angelic soapbox and come and live in TRNC, even visit oursleves and the many in same position as our selves. Just hope you do not have to go through what we and many others have to endure on a daily basis because with your sort of attitude you will not survive."

Why did you go there? What you had to got through you say, and endure on a daily basis, was it your choice to leave wherever you came from? Did you have a house there?

You appear to be very bitter towards your fellow man. In particular this posting to Wyn.......

"Oh dear, the pubs are out in little old Wynyard.

Shame that he cannot accept the offers made to him in good faith. I was happy to discuss with him the genuine problems faced here in North Cyprus as stated above. That has been thrown back because he feels he is above the rest of us on this and every other BB.

From now on little man beware of what and when you post!!!!!!!!!!"

Unfortunately Cyprus is home you are the author of your own misfortunes, you appear totally unhappy and dissatisfied with your lot. By your own admission you have a .... lying builder and solicitor... and live on on grotty building site. And precisely how to YOU propose to point Wyn in the right direction, as you got it so wrong in the first place?

wynyardman

Message Posted:
19/09/2008 20:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 47 in Discussion

Thanks Rogerdoger,

"And some fell on stoney ground." I respect and care for my fellow man, but a public forum is not the place, to make the point and to have ongoing arguments.

I am lucky that it is not in my nature to be negative, whatever the issues. Best left!

wyn

wynyardman

Message Posted:
19/09/2008 21:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 47 in Discussion

On reading "delonghi' posting, I would like to clarify one point.

We considered buying on Wellington Estates some 2 plus years ago. As part of our due dilligence we visited the site at Karsyiaka and were introduced to the owners of a bungalow.

They had moved in some weeks earlier.They kindly showed us around the bungalow and went to great lengths to say how pleased they were with the build, and spoke in glowing terms about the builder. It was from this meeting that I largely formed my opinions, stated on this board.

Now we all know that time moves on, and it is possible that undertakings and commitments

may not have not been fulfilled since. I made it clear that we had looked at this builder some time ago.

I accepted the posting from Marilyn where she showed the planning consents and other documentation. At this point in time no one on this board has questioned there validity. In fact I believe that it was stated that the nescessary consents had not been obtained.

I try to be fair when expressing opinions, and have done so in this instance.

Perhaps the people that posted such deeply personally offensive remarks and criticisms

would now revisit their postings, and have the good grace to appologise publically.

In the interests of accuracy I do not have a "LITTLE" house in Esentepe, it is 4 bed 3 bath

and there is only one pub in Wynyard, that I have not been in for over 2 years, and I have travelled extensively in North Cyprus, outside of The Ship

On every visit I have been delighted by the beauty of the place, and the friendliness of

the locals.

wyn

trace

Message Posted:
19/09/2008 23:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 47 in Discussion

Sorry everyone I have had to come on again, but I have never been called a liar in my life and will not tolerate Wyn, in different words, calling me that.

When and if I feel it is right I will post evidence of everything I have said to back my points up, until then Wyn you can think what you like but one thing I am not is a liar!!!!!

Take a close look at dates on the building permits etc and bare in mind we are talking nearly 2 years ago, I also met the couple you are referring to, go ask them now if they are happy still being on builders electric and I would also be intrigued to know whether they have received there Kocan.

I stand by all my postings, when I am wrong I say I am wrong I am a honest, trustworthy person who expects to be treated how I treat people and that is in a very honest way. I was bought up to respect people and treat people right I wouldn't dream of deceiving anyone and have you slur me with being a liar upsets me deeply. People always say I am too honest for my own good, maybe I am but that is the only way I know how to be.

Sorry everyone I just had to respond.

Trace

dalartokat

Message Posted:
19/09/2008 23:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 47 in Discussion

Wyn, I consider my posting also to be a fair comment and opinion based upon what I read of the comments you make. On a forum like this it is the only way to make an opinion unless, of course, you know the person personally.

In my opinion, you also should do the same and revisit your postings and have the good grace also to apologise publically of the offensive remarks and criticisms you have made also against another member, namely Pte Pike. Whether you like or dislike the person and whoever you think this person is, they have as much right as you to make comments or opinions, that is debate and democracy. If you do not like the postings, then don't read them. If you continue to make remarks, criticisms or comments then you should expect the same.

With regard to my comment that maybe you should look outside of "The Ship" hotel, that has also been based on your comments made in postings in the past

Oh, and by the way, travelling "extensively" in Northern Cyprus(you can do it in under 2 hours)still does not convince me that you really understand how hard it has been for some people, but thats purely my opinion.

Your opinion is "I cannot be depressed because other posters have signed up to poor deals" and that is a fair comment.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
19/09/2008 23:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 47 in Discussion

Trace,

With respect,I have not, nor would I ever call you a liar.

What I relate is factual.

wyn

w26kay

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 02:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 47 in Discussion

Sorry Wyn, I remain unconvinced.. Marilyn is employed by Wellington Estates (or receiving a back hander).

wynyardman

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 07:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 47 in Discussion

w26Kay.

For the avoidance of doubt.

I entered this thread with a positive response to an enquiry about Wellington Estates.

I responded that we had looked at them 2 years ago,visited the site, been invited into a bungalow, spoken to the owners who said that they were delighted with their purchase, and

spoke in glowing terms of the way they were treated by Wellington Estates. This was the basis of my response.

After some 35 postings from Trece, Marilyn posted what purported to be Planning

approvals, and conditions of purchase. At this point in time these documents have not been shown to be fraudulent .

I HAVE NOT ACCUSED ANYONE OF LYING, OR WORSE STILL BEING A LIAR.

I HAVE NEVER INSINUATED THAT CONDITIONS ON SITE NOW, ARE AS THEY WERE THEN.

IF PEOPLE HAVE GENUINE ISSUES NOW, I WOULD HAVE EVERY SYMPATHY WITH THEM.

AND I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO OFFER ANY HELP I COULD.

I POSTED IN GOOD FAITH,BASED ON ACTUAL INVOLVEMENT AND I HAVE NEVER ENTERED SPECULATION OVER WHO WORKS FOR WHOM!

I AM TRULY SORRY IF TRACY HAS LOST £2000 but the conditions of purchase do appear

quite clear, at first sight.

I have been subject to concerted personal attacks, quite hysterical some of them,all of which

are without any basis in fact whatsoever. These have been from people who post under multiple names, no photographs, and scant personal information.

I have always been totally open,with full personal detail exposure.

Note Slippers comment...."we are heavily moderated Kay"......we shall have to see!

wynyardman

dalartokat

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 10:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 47 in Discussion

Wyn, Hysterical!!!! the only person on this thread that keeps posting in capital letters is you. Its known as shouting, so calm down before you blow a fuse!!!!

You've made your point and so has everyone else. Your the only one that keeps seeing it as personal attacks. My postings to you are not personal attacks and they do not read so.

w26kay

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 12:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 47 in Discussion

Peeler - you may be, but I'm not

Wyn - Calm down. Everyone is entitled to their own point of view, and you have stated yours. I have stated mine.

From what I can see no-one is attacking you personally.

Don't take things so much to heart.

Kay

mickey rourke

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 21:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 47 in Discussion

This thread is sooooooo typical of many on this and other BB's, people so far stuck up their own backsides and indulging in self appraisal as a lot on this thread and trace in message 43, come on trace are we all to believe you would go public and say anything other than you are sooooooo good and honest, wise up to the real world and read the posts carefully before responding, you are falling into the same trap as soooooooo many others before you

Delonghi

Adele message 40 I wish you a long and happy life as an electrical engineer 'hope you know your live from your negative's'

believe me friend, Wyn will continue to post and will not need to beware of what and when he posts !!!!!!!!!! this could be construed as a threat !!!!!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.