North Cyprus Tourist Board - eden by the sea at bahceli
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > eden by the sea at bahceli

eden by the sea at bahceli

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

billyhunter3

Message Posted:
31/01/2011 22:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

hi, i bought and paid for a flat at eden by the sea at bahceli and as far as i know they have not even started it yet? i know the showhouse was completed but not sure what has been done since, does anyone out there have any info on this site or know of anyone in the same situation as myself?

Bradus

Message Posted:
31/01/2011 22:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Bought and paid for an apartment not yet built? Surely you mean you paid a deposit?

andy-f

Message Posted:
31/01/2011 22:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

the show house was built a couple of years ago but no one been near this site scince . if i was you i wouldnt hold to much hope .

i was shown this site or partly build show house in november 2007 and i got the impression then that it would never get completed . i remember seeing one man and his dog building it and thought nope this aint for me .

andy

billyhunter3

Message Posted:
31/01/2011 22:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

No bradus paid i 50k in stages before i stopped paying the final payment and cannot contact anyone there as they seem to have dissapeared off the earth for last few years! trying to find other buyers as according to their website there was supposed to be around 12 units sold?

cronos

Message Posted:
31/01/2011 22:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Billy...really sorry to hear about your problems, but I suspect you are not alone.

Too many people who are victims of property scams suffer in silence, or are too embarassed to admit that they have been conned.

Regarding your development....you say you paid £50K in stages, but also say you suspect it hasn't even been started ????

Did they tell you it had reached certain stages and then request further payment?

Did you just take their word for it?

Did you send your money to the estate agent, the developer, your advocate ?

It would be a good idea to contact the HBPG and they may be able to advise you and put you in touch with other victims on your site.

Good luck !

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.