North Cyprus Tourist Board - Plumber required to fit a gas meter Kyrenia Nr Astro
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Plumber required to fit a gas meter Kyrenia Nr Astro

Plumber required to fit a gas meter Kyrenia Nr Astro

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

Emmo67

Message Posted:
03/02/2011 13:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Do any of you knowledgeable folks have a phone number for an English speaking reliable plumber to fit a gas meter and move second stage valve. Bit of galvanised pipe threading work required. The numbers I have tried from earlier threads seem to have come to an end.

Many thanks

Ozbey

Message Posted:
03/02/2011 14:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

I didn't know that there was any gas here that needs metering, unless perhaps you want a meter on a private bulk LPG tank.

What are you wanting to do?

Emmo67

Message Posted:
03/02/2011 14:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks Ozbey

That's it in a nutshell A meter for a Bulk LPG tank, The line is installed already and I have a U6 standard meter and fittings for it.

minstrel

Message Posted:
03/02/2011 15:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

contact Citrus properties they have dealt with some plumbing and maintenance work for me. I'm sure you will find them very helpful.

I have an email address enquiries@property-management-north-cyprus.com

gates

Message Posted:
03/02/2011 15:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

this does not make sense if you have a tank buy inter or jet gas get them in and they will fit it for you are you in a block or got sub line from sombody elses if soand you conect without there knowledge they will refuse to fill the tank again and will cause you or the tank leasee big problems

Emmo67

Message Posted:
03/02/2011 16:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks Gates

I purchased the tank, its entirely my property, and there's no interference with anyones elses supply. Besides there is no alteration to the tank or its fittings anyway. The meter box /boiler room is miles away from the tank. Nothing to do with JetGaz or anyone else.

I don't really want a large firm for a small job which is why I am looking for a local English speaking plumber. I suppose they'll get in around 5PM.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.