North Cyprus Tourist Board - Kavanlar Phase 4
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Kavanlar Phase 4

Kavanlar Phase 4

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Kavanlar Apartments Threads posted so far

SuziS

Message Posted:
16/09/2008 18:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Hi, I am buyng one of the apartments on Phase 4, can anybody tell me if Phase 4 has had the rendering done to the outside of the apartments yet? Kavanlar are looking for staged payment but its not due until rendering is complete, I have asked Unwins for updated photo, but still waiting.

Regards Suzi

young_blitz

Message Posted:
17/09/2008 00:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

not on all of them but on some of them have.

Kewen

Message Posted:
22/09/2008 00:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Suzis

We were over last two weeks of August and went to visit the site. We are buying in block 2 on phase 4. The brickwork was about to go in and now Kavanlar are asking for payment of this stage. But none had rendering. Hope this helps.

Regards

vinner551

Message Posted:
06/05/2009 09:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Has anyone bought on phase 5 yet, and has any completion dates been given? we bought and were told July this year, i know they are fairly well on now with windows instaled, tiled etc etc. got an update from estate agent with pics, and they have poured concrete for swimming pool, dont know about the services though.

Also can anyone tell me how i go about getting the water and electricity installed.

Coley

Message Posted:
01/06/2009 21:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Don't know how far phase 5 is in copletion, sorry. However you can only have electricity meter installed after

electicity board has inspected block, which is on completion of all electics. You then take copies of your contract which must be stamped by your solicitor, to the Electric payments place in Girne, (in the same road as unwins) town office. You need passport and copies, you also need a wad of cash, when i paid it was i think about £900. I may have details slightly wrong i.e. you may need more identification and hopefully less money, but i think thats how i remember it, comments please to help. Good luck

Pools

Message Posted:
01/06/2009 22:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

hi Suzi,which part of phase 4 did u bought? i was just curious who will be my neighbors? thanks.

Regards Evelyn

vinner551

Message Posted:
17/07/2009 11:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Hi sorry about the long delay in getting back to u. We were over a couple of weeks ago and visited our apartment on phase 5, its come on very well with all the external/internal doors fitted, + the kitchens, also the hand rails around the terraces and up the internal stairs have been fitted. Electrical wall sockets have been fitted in some apartments but not mine.

The bathrooms still have to be fitted in all apartments, and external painting has not been started yet.

Swimming pool has been dug out and concreted, still to tile. The landscaping is still to do yet.

I have given power of attorney to my solicitor for the installation of the electric meter, hope it goes ok.

I think some of the apartments will be habitable September october this year (i hope)

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
17/07/2009 11:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

hi suzi

just a shot but is it suzi who rents close to 4 ,and has a toyota viz ?

if so email on dvlng3@aol.com forgot to get your email before you flew off

kav

vinner551

Message Posted:
29/12/2009 19:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

has anyone any news on phase 5 yet/

vinner551

Message Posted:
29/12/2009 19:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Back 2 phase 5 again, we were over in October and the site was looking good, bathrooms were being installed,internal painting was ongoing,all electrical work looked complete, railings painted on balconies and up the stairwells,kitchens fitted but in mine worktops not fitted yet, 1 apartment had white goods installed.Still no water tanks fitted, also nothing. on the roof, ie, emersion heaters,header tanks, solar panels. Landscaping was ongoing and most of the paths were layed.

Has anyone who has bought on phase 5 been given a date yet for completion yet, can you let me know.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.