North Cyprus Tourist Board - Need help with connecting to VPN
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Need help with connecting to VPN

Need help with connecting to VPN

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

sunrise

Message Posted:
05/02/2011 15:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I've paid £5 for a VPN and I can't access it. It is all set up and has worked elsewhere on this computer, but soon as I plug in at home and press 'connect' it instantly comes up with an 'error 807' message, doesn't matter what time of day I try, it doesn't even try to connect, it instantly goes to the message and won't connect me. Internet is working ok. Any help would be much appreciated.

the2ofus

Message Posted:
05/02/2011 15:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

sunrise - if this is MyPrivateNetwork i too had the same problem. I emailed their support team (on their home page) and they sent back a link to do a differant type of connection. I had a few hiccups with that - due to my technology illiteracy !!!! _ and they emailed me the solutions everytime i made a mistake. It didn't take very long really to rectify and since then it has been fine (famous last words !!!). The only thing i have now is when i download onto bbc iplayer i have to disconect form the internet to watch the programme. If i try to watch it whilst internet is connected as soon as i press "play" the programme deletes !!!! Its not too much of a hardship though.

Good luck.

sunrise

Message Posted:
05/02/2011 15:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Thanks for the reply, no it's not MPN it's another one.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.