North Cyprus Tourist Board - Fantastic "Valentines Party" offer in Bogaz (İskele) Magosa!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Fantastic "Valentines Party" offer in Bogaz (İskele) Magosa!

Fantastic "Valentines Party" offer in Bogaz (İskele) Magosa!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

bigOz

Message Posted:
07/02/2011 02:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Tonight I had a lovely meal at Bogaz Hotel Restaurant. I was informed by the charming wife of the propertior that they will be holding a Valentines Party this Saturday night, in the newly refurbished Ballroom, next door to the restaurant on the beach

There will be live music, 3 course meal, hotel room for the night, breakfast on Sunday morning all inclusive for 100 tl per person. I had requested that they do a special price for cytprus44 members and they had agreed to reduce the deal to 80 tl per person including dinner, hotel room, breakfast

I shall update the food info tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can contact the Bogaz Hotel direct on 03712558 for reservation enquiries, or Ms Konce on 0533 8516534. Although the Hotel reception is attended by an English speaking receptionist, Konce can only communicate in Turkish! To book at special rate, just say you are a friend of Ozzy or better still send me an email on turkishlessons1to1@yahoo.com and I shall pass on the details for confirmation.

bigOz

Message Posted:
07/02/2011 13:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

I have just been informed of the menu;

Mezes for starters: humus, cacık, mixed green salad, boiled potatoes (in olive oil and lemon), tahın, grilled halloumi cheese and the usual olive/çakıstes + turşu...

Main Course; Large fillet of chicken breast sauteed with garlic, mushroom and cream sauce. Sauteed potatoes, peas, carrots and boiled seasonal greens. Vegetarian alternatives can be provided upon request.

Desserts: Fresh Mixed Fruit Salad, Turkish sweets

Live Music throughout the evening.

The price for cyprus44 members only (see previous post for contact info) is: 80 TL per person including Saturday night's stay at the hotel, and breakfast on Sunday morning!

bigOz

Message Posted:
08/02/2011 08:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Thanks for all the emails!

Please note there are not many rooms available at this time so let me or the hotel know a.s.a.p. if you were intending to make a booking.

simbas

Message Posted:
08/02/2011 09:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

bigoz , you might like to post this on the Bogaz info forum , it might be of interest for people living around that area

Simbas

yenibob

Message Posted:
08/02/2011 09:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Bogaz.info was closed a fair while ago Pat. Karpaz.info maybe better.

simbas

Message Posted:
08/02/2011 11:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Doh !! Sorry , i meant Karpaz info , i must learn to take more water with it eh ?.

Thanks Bob , Simbas

bigOz

Message Posted:
08/02/2011 20:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Thank you simbas and yenibob; I shall do that

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.