North Cyprus Tourist Board - Karpas Valentines3C.Dinner+Room+Brkfst Free Rakı Vine & Brandy 80TL
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Karpas Valentines3C.Dinner+Room+Brkfst Free Rakı Vine & Brandy 80TL

Karpas Valentines3C.Dinner+Room+Brkfst Free Rakı Vine & Brandy 80TL

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

bigOz

Message Posted:
08/02/2011 21:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

I was informed by my good friends, the propertiors of Bogaz Hotel/Iskele, they will be holding a Valentines Party this Saturday night, in the newly refurbished Ballroom, next door to the restaurant on the beach.

There will be live music, 3 course meal, hotel room for the night, breakfast on Sunday morning all inclusive for a special price for cyprus44 members and they had agreed to reduce the deal to 80 tl per person including dinner, hotel room, breakfast + FREE RAKI, VINE and LOCAL BRANDY ALL NIGHT LONG!(Others will be paying 100 TL!)

You can contact myself (ozer) on turkishlessons1to1@yahoo.com for your reservations to be forwarded and confirmed, or alternatively contact Mr Aygun on 0533 8610460 and just say you were directed by Ozzy to book at the special rate. Next post gives details of the menu for the night...

You can ask for a special price just for dinner without an overnight's stay!

stilluvithere

Message Posted:
08/02/2011 22:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

do you know what sort of live music

bigOz

Message Posted:
08/02/2011 23:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

I am told they are working on three alternatives which should become clear by tomorrow night. I shall keep you posted by then

sunnyday

Message Posted:
13/02/2011 12:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Thought it was too good to be true. By my reckoning 2 x 80TL is 160TL. When we went to pay this morning we were told 260TL. We tried to explain, but they insisted 260 was the price.

Also we were the only ones in the restaurant not smoking. I thought that there was a law against smoking in public places! It was so smokey we left after the main course.

The English are conned again in the TRNC.

Maz

Message Posted:
13/02/2011 13:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

So sorry to hear that Sunnyday. Obviously yuour day was far from sunny. Come on BigOz get a refund for these poor folk. Also, my maths said that the full price of 100 tl did not apply did it, or you would be charged 200tl for 2. So where did the 260tl come form. Was it the champagne that you bought?????

Why on earth and how on earth did this happen. And I agree completely - the smoking is NOT on. Someone should have called the smoking police, but I guess they would get a knife in their ribs out of gratitude.

No wonder so few people go out these days, unless it is to their own tried and tested favourite watering hole.

Someone REALLY should give a refund here, shouldn't they. Leaves a nasty taste. Or at the very least explain how the complete misunderstanding took place. And it won't do the reputation of the hotel much good will it. What a rotten shame all round.

Maz

Message Posted:
13/02/2011 21:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

And please let us know if you get money back or an explanation. I think the hotel would be happy to save their reputation by putting the record straight on both points - 1. overcharging, and 2. smoking!

Maz

Message Posted:
14/02/2011 12:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

So what will be done about this? Nothing?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.