North Cyprus Tourist Board - Miss North Cyprus is a pussycat!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Miss North Cyprus is a pussycat!

Miss North Cyprus is a pussycat!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
18/02/2011 14:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

She is THE MOST beautiful, fluffy, tortoiseshell cat!

It seems obvious that she has been dumped and found her way to Lemar Supermarket [Karaolanoglu]. She is often to be seen just before you cross the road from the car park to the shop entrance.

She greets everyone with a pleading little 'miaow' and, if you stand still, will rub herself against your legs. She loves to be stroked and is so gentle - she won't suddenly bite, or scratch. Stroking her ears, I noticed that one has been clipped, which suggests that she has been speyed.

The other day, someone had fed her and we arrived just as she was nibbling her 'brekky' - today, my girly dashed in and bought her a little foil-packed meaty 'yum-yum', which she tucked into with relish.

She keeps telling all the shoppers that all she needs is a loving mummy - surely there must be someone on this forum who would take her in and love her?

You can be assured that your love would be reciprocated - she is a darling.............

ClaireCat44

Message Posted:
18/02/2011 15:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

She has lived there for years. I only have to drive into the carpark and there she is!! She gets fed well, by the english who give her cat biscuits, by people who eat there at lunch time, and she is also fed every morning by the cafe personnel. I call her Squeaky. She used to be much quieter, as 'Ginger', who was a great big soppy pale ginger and white boy, got all the attention! (He vanished last year.) She is extremely well natured but I don't think she would be happy being moved to somewhere else. She has been there too long.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
18/02/2011 15:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

We have lived here 5 years, and close to Lemar, but only noticed her last week.

Let's just hope that everyone is kind to her and continues to be so.

ClaireCat44

Message Posted:
18/02/2011 15:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

She does tend to stay in the cafe part, but maybe when you went last week she had heard my car, and that's why she was out the front! The staff regularly have to pick her up and take her back when I am trying to drive off!! I have never fed her, but I do talk to her while I have my coffee! (I speak 'cat'!) In the summer, I make sure she, and the others, always have water. She is petrified of dogs by the way!

YFred

Message Posted:
18/02/2011 15:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

I hope she does not come across GR anytime soon, because she will be terrified, but I hope it soon realises that GR is toothless.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.