North Cyprus Tourist Board - Orbit Showtime Satellite TV - Channel Re-branding
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Orbit Showtime Satellite TV - Channel Re-branding

Orbit Showtime Satellite TV - Channel Re-branding

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

Washerman

Message Posted:
01/03/2011 19:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 18 in Discussion

OSN have re-branded their channel line-up

Channel Name Changes:-

Show Movies - OSN Premiere

Super Movies - OSN Cinema

Show Movies Action - OSN Movies Action

Cinema City - OSN Movies Festival

Show Movies Comedy - OSN Movies Comedy

Show Movies Kids - OSN Movies Kids

OSN Series HD - OSN First HD

America Plus -

¦ - OSN First

Show Series -

Show Sports 1 HD - OSN SPorts HD

Show Sports 2 - OSN Sports 2

Show Sports 3 - OSN Sports 3

Show Sports 4 - OSN Sports 4

Orbit News - OSN News

New Channel:-

OSN Action HD

http://www.satellitecyprus.com - 0533 869 4372

Professional installation of genuine equipment from OSN, ADMC, Art Firstnet and FTA equipment

Satellite TV with no stopping, starting, freezing - same business, same telephone numbers for 7+ years.

The best in Film, Entertainment and Sports TV in HD - Get the Picture !

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
01/03/2011 21:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 18 in Discussion

Don't you mean NOT NEARLY the best The best in Film, Entertainment and Sports TV in HD ?

got 3D yet ?

How many HD movie channels available? Six on SKY..( than you can get in CY) compared to two ( excl on demand services where SKY has oodles more)

Sports.. Does Obit /Showtime have Premiere league football, etc, and in HD / 3D ? - they do have one HD channel..

'Tops series' Orbit v SKY.. no contest.. SKY win hands down..

Members have also got official CY sat based companies offering HD platforms DigiTurk and Nova Cyprus..

Let's keep your adverts in perspective, please !

Don't they have a version of Advertising Standards in Cyprus ? ;)

Washerman

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 01:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 18 in Discussion

I think that member's can decide for themselves and that's the biggest difference between the customer service that I OFFER and the ones that others PUSH !

If Sky is so good, why have SO many pubs, bars and restaurants changed to one of our systems ?

The proof of the pudding...................

http://www.osnetwork.com/

Washerman

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 01:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 18 in Discussion

BTW

Visit the link: http://www.osnetwork.com/subscribe/default_en_gb.aspx

Click on the tab "Premier Plus" at the top and check out the price:

243.75 Saudi riyals per month = 104.992422 Turkish liras x 12 = 1260 TL per year

http://www.satellitecyprus.com price = 925 TL per year (335TL per year CHEAPER !)

(Advertising Standards !)

Some would be better to practice what they preach

Telephone - 0533 869 4372 Local Service (Local Prices!)

Professional installation of genuine equipment from OSN, ADMC, Art Firstnet and FTA equipment

Satellite TV with no stopping, starting, freezing - same business, same telephone numbers for 7+ years.

The best in Film, Entertainment and Sports TV in HD - Get the Picture !

magicart

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 08:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 18 in Discussion

6 m's.

Interesting message from you to Washerman-especially given that you live in the UK and you always try your best to discredit him from a distance.We all know you have ulterior reasons for doing this and any other forum would have banned you a long time ago for your libellous comments.

I think its about time the organisers of this forum impose a life time ban to allow decent hardworking people to get on with earning a living without further hinderance from you.

You would never get away with your constant unfounded attacks in the UK.

You would be sued for libel.

Art

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 11:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 18 in Discussion

re msg 3

>>I think that member's can decide for themselves and that's the biggest difference between the customer service that I OFFER and the ones that others PUSH ! <<

Er Washerman.. I advise ANY sat system this suits the clients that I KNOW the client can have a degree of control over re subscriptions - I don't 'push' any particular system..

You are peppering this board with psedo ads and making untrue claims.. I respond with FACTS..

Your latest 'ad' is for Orbit .. and some Pubs in 'TRNC' might be replacing SKY with *Abu Dhabi TV*.. another product - now you are confusing members - because it shows the banned 3pm game

Now, The Premplus package from Orbit =39 GBP/ MONTHLY - you CAN pay monthly... Sit down on Saturday - NO prem league football ..Who's going to pay for that ?! .. For 40 GBP/ Monthly on (say NOVA Cyprus) you'd be watching the 3 PM game ...

For 40 / GBP MONTHLY on (say) SKY you'd get no Prem footie, but a heck of a lot more than 82 Eng chls

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 11:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 18 in Discussion

You keep referring to 'service' - if folks subscribe to a monthly ( legit) sat tv service they are getting it... all you have to do is keep the bid lid aimed at the 'bird' in the sky..

'Service' is when renewals time comes around ( or receiver / encryption upgrade / card replacements )

Again - if you want to use the board for free ads - be assured that someone who knows a 'eck of a lot more about the industry than you is 'watching' when you make your 'interesting' contentions..

You never respond the the question of how you have to rely on a third party in an Arab nation to continue to offer subs and how your 'service' relies on that continued relationship....

re msg 5

1/ What has where I live got to do with countering misleading claims ?

2/ Kindly point out - specifically - which of my points have been 'unfounded'

I've seen this sort of MM is just a 'sh*t st*rr*r mentality from ( currently) satisfied clients before - they go 'silent' when I'm proved right...

magicart

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 18:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 18 in Discussion

6 m's

Its not the ss mentality that concerns me its your public attempt to sabotage a family business and a competitor.

This forum should not allow you to continue with your constant attacks on Pauls business.

Art.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 19:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 18 in Discussion

Dear Art

re msg 8

As a result of your last post I asked you two specific questions - I note you have avoided them..

I've heard this 'family biz' thing from another 'supportive' member of Dopi TV.. It's a RED HERRING..

When they can't supply or there's a problem with subscriptions / renewals - as happened with other companies that tried to deal with Arab systems - will you be so 'vocal'..

'Washerman' has overcharged folk for AD TV and I advised how to get it at cost - could you explain how that makes me a 'competitor' :D

Washerman

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 19:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 18 in Discussion

What started out as a thread to inform our customers about OSN re-branding has (AGAIN) been hijacked by:

Kindle Support (Anagram) - Answers on a post card

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 19:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 18 in Discussion

Washerman

If you wish to 'inform' ( as opposed to advertise) could you stick to facts ?

Washerman

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 20:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 18 in Discussion

Kindle Support

0maintenance

Message Posted:
12/05/2011 15:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 18 in Discussion

message 2.

ive got 3D with my osn package

cant watch it very good,looks like the screen is split into 2.

crowsnest

Message Posted:
12/05/2011 17:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 18 in Discussion

well the crows nest have renewed there subscriptions which went perfectly, no hassle, no down time, no problem just got a continued service which is what we expected we would recommend this service to anyone

medic

Message Posted:
12/05/2011 18:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 18 in Discussion

mmmmm you are such a tosser

0maintenance

Message Posted:
12/05/2011 19:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 18 in Discussion

Now i need a 3D TV to watch 3D tv on my very very good osn package.

maybe mmmmmmm will tell me its not real 3D TV !

islandgirl

Message Posted:
12/05/2011 19:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 18 in Discussion

I took all the mms advice regarding Dopi and digital Supreme, glad I did he was right then on both counts this looks like a loophole to get round the one that was closed, I certainly would be weary of paying 12 months up front. Getting by on downloads and free to view stuff at the moment. Little cost, no risk all my fave programmes. I think you should cut the MMs man some slack I know my friend wished she had listened to him, instead she told Namek at Dopi about his predictions, he of course said it would never happen, she is still waiting to get the tv she was promised and has a further 8 months paid up.

snakes

Message Posted:
12/05/2011 19:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 18 in Discussion

Dave ! with your eyes, like mine !! dont bother but I do worry about your ears !!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.