North Cyprus Tourist Board - Message for Lilli of Guidos
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Message for Lilli of Guidos

Message for Lilli of Guidos

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» See All Threads about Guido's Restaurant in Alsancak

Josie1

Message Posted:
06/03/2011 00:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Lilli - sorry to bother you, but did you see the message I left for you on one of your posts?

Also, totally unrelated to the above - I know you will posting on the Anthony Davey Thread - I have tried for hours to search for his Facebook campaign to join - do you know the link for this or if not who to ask?

Thanks

Josie

Lilli

Message Posted:
06/03/2011 00:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Hi love I did and I will post them, Im so sorry to have missed you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Josie1

Message Posted:
06/03/2011 01:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Thanks so much Lilli. I will try & visit the restaurant soon xxxxxx

pollymarples

Message Posted:
06/03/2011 07:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Facebook for TONY IS NOW CLOSED. It was hacked by zerochlor posing as Ubeen Framed one his aka's

he hacked into it via another admins facebook page, appointed Ubeen framed admin and proceeded to

ban members and then close down the site. He admitted this in writing on NCFP and was congratulated by Kevin Jones who is allegedly an IT consultant.

I am sure you all know or have heard rumours of zerochlors past, well see it admitted in writing on NCFP AND his enjoyment of it.

To all those who did join, thank you. The intention was only ever to show moral support, it was too small a group to do anything else.

There will not be another group - Pauline has been 'warned' against it by David Davids. Not that the warning would have worked. She is just aware that more people would have joined it if they thought it worthwhile.

negativenick

Message Posted:
06/03/2011 08:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

polly - mess 4 - just my ten pennyworth...........

i have received dozens and dozens and dozens of un-solicited e mails from your Facebook friends........

after the first few it became more than a joke and what sympathy i had for the poor bloke quickly drained away and changed to frustration then on to anger.......

So i can fully understand why Zerochlor and Kevin Jones got so pissed off about the whole matter...........

Remember "the boy who kept crying WOLF" ?? - in the end, no body took any notice......

The TRNC Gov't never listen to anything us brits say or do - one of the problems of living in a 3rd world, un-recognised "devils island".................

steveafc

Message Posted:
06/03/2011 09:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

message 4......................where exactly is this article on ncfp ?

pollymarples

Message Posted:
06/03/2011 09:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Not MY facebook, not my page, however it was shown quite clearly on there how to stop that nick. Talking of unsolicitied mail, Pauline certainly had plenty not from it, but because of it and none of it pleasant.

Dont intend to debate the rights and wrongs of what was done, all have our own opinions.

Steve look closely, you will find it, dont intedn to put a link either.

Just wanted to let all members know, it was not shut down by a y of the genuine admin of which by the time

it was closed Pauline was no longer admin and she did post her reasons on the facepage.

Moderator, if you now wish to close this and Josie is wiling, please do so.

yenibob

Message Posted:
06/03/2011 09:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

http://www.northcyprusfreepress.com/2011/03/04/anthony-davey-has-been-charged-with-causing-death-of-one-of-the-children/

pollymarples

Message Posted:
06/03/2011 09:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Since Josie's enquiry has been address, will you please close this thread Mr/Ms moderator.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
06/03/2011 09:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread was addressed and no need for further posts.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.