North Cyprus Tourist Board - applying for title deeds
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > applying for title deeds

applying for title deeds

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Lawyer Discussions posted so far

» Law Firms on Cyprus44 Business Directory

cathy1

Message Posted:
07/03/2011 17:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

hello, recieved an email a few weeks ago saying permission to purchase had been granted, how do i go about getting the title deeds ? . i need some advice as me and my partner split up last year and now i dont have a clue on what to do next, i am in england, i emailed a law firm last week and here is the reply???????, i just wanted a rough idea in price.

1,if we apply for the title deeds is it going to be in joint names ? Yes, it will.

2, how much do i have to pay for the title deeds eg tax ? 5% VAT, 3% transfer fee, 1% of 3% annual fee 34 TL title deed fee, these are standard payments but if you are going to take title with someone acting for you then there will be extras such as POA stamp fee of 18 TL. Please note that the above % will be based on you sale price.

3, how do i apply for the deeds ? a valuation needs to be done, which we do as a law firm.

karakum5c

Message Posted:
07/03/2011 19:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

When you purchased your property you paid your solicitor in North Cyprus a fee to carry out all the things you mention, he/she will arange everything for you when you contact them and tell them that permission to purchase has been granted.

The solicitor bundles all these services up into the initial fee.

Your solicitor already has power of attorney for you as they required this to act on your behalf to purchase initially.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.