North Cyprus Tourist Board - Wedding Videopgrapher
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Wedding Videopgrapher

Wedding Videopgrapher

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Weddings threads posted so far

stilly85

Message Posted:
10/03/2011 15:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Hi all - im getting married 1st June this year and need a videographer, have tried a few already however the problem is that I only want someone to video the day and I will be editing it when I get back to England.

Does anyone know someone who can do this for me. We just need an experienced videographer from 3.30-10pm at Kybele and Altinkaya and with no editing.

Thanks v. much.

Stilly

turkan

Message Posted:
10/03/2011 23:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

im a belly dancer if your interested im in cyprus early April until the end of june

Catatonia

Message Posted:
11/03/2011 14:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Contact http://www.myweddingcyprus.com/ they will be able to give you some people to try

Marion

Message Posted:
12/03/2011 00:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Are you using a wedding planner? If so surely they will suggest. If not, you may wlel have exhausted all the avenues. Who have you tried? Otherwise pointless our suggesting if you have tried them all. Maybe we could help more if we knew more of where you are at.

But you say you want a professional and that you are going to edit it. Has that been a problem for the photographers? Or are they charging too much?

stilly85

Message Posted:
15/03/2011 00:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Marion

Have tried John Nolan, Efendi and another one which I cannot actually remember. Efendi were too expensive for us, and the others would not video without editing as 'they have their reputation to uphold'.

Was just seeing if there were any videographers out there who would be happy to just film and allow us to edit as we will be back in England.

Many thanks

Katie

Maz

Message Posted:
15/03/2011 00:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Katie. Quite understand the problem on both sides. You do not say if you have a wedding planner, because if you do they have all the contacts. The fact that you are trying to find one would indicate that you are arranging things yourself, or is a member of your family doing it?

Would you settle for someone who is more of an amateur and who would be happy to pass over to you. I could ask around for you in that case. But I quite understand that the professionals may want to protect their reputation, although I can't imagine what you would do!!!!!!

Or is there anyone else out there who is a good amateur and who could help? Or what about a Turkish Cypriot photographer. Have you tried someone like Yuksel or there is someone else on here whose name I have forgotten but which I could try and get.

LivingNC

Message Posted:
15/03/2011 18:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Hiya,

im a photographer and dont usually get involved with videographers much BUT if you still havn't found what you are looking for, pop me an e-mail and i would be more than happy to give you some numbers...

info@olkanerguler.com

ps. be sure to state whom you are in e-mail...

Maz

Message Posted:
15/03/2011 18:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Message 7 was the one I was thinkiing of. He is good, I know, aND YOU CAN TRUST HIM. So, write to him, he could be the answer to your (unspoken) prayers.

Marion

Message Posted:
15/03/2011 20:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

I am sure Olkan can help. He is a Cypriot with a good heart and even if he can't help, he will try to find someone who can.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.