North Cyprus Tourist Board - Has anyone had Travel Insurance from here
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Has anyone had Travel Insurance from here

Has anyone had Travel Insurance from here

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See North Cyprus Insurance Related Threads posted so far

» Read Information about North Cyprus Property Insurance

Norman

Message Posted:
11/03/2011 17:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 14 in Discussion

Has anyone had Travel Insurance from here if so can you recommend any.

geronimo

Message Posted:
11/03/2011 17:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 14 in Discussion

We have just bought our travel insurance from Ceremi Travel (near the turning up to the GAUniversity from the old road, not the by pass) and it is age related so the younger you are the cheaper it is!

Jackal

Message Posted:
11/03/2011 18:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 14 in Discussion

Yes , we have bought our through Ankara Travel in Girne a couple of times.

flightholiday

Message Posted:
11/03/2011 20:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 14 in Discussion

We have travel insurance it is specially written for expats living in North Cyprus (and have offered it before to Cyprus44 members) the link is http://www.flightholiday.co.uk/Infinity_Insurance.php and it goes as a form to Emma who will quote. For insurance for UK residents from the UK have a look at our web site

Tom

http://www.flightholiday.co.uk

Norman

Message Posted:
12/03/2011 08:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 14 in Discussion

thank you for your help, i am looking into a couple of them.

Norman

Message Posted:
18/03/2011 10:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 14 in Discussion

Apologies for seeming a dimwit, but does the Euro Policy cover you if you live here, but have trips back to the UK several times a year.

flightholiday

Message Posted:
18/03/2011 13:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 14 in Discussion

Kim Msg 6 - The policy that our brokers offer (see Msg 4) does cover for TRNC residents travelling to other countries (which includes the UK). The best thing is to do the online application for and Emma or one of her colleagues will email you with a quotation normally in 36 hours on a working day (if they do not please let me know)

Pogle

Message Posted:
18/03/2011 13:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 14 in Discussion

http://www.extrasureonline.co.uk/

Cover you from TRNC, Worldwide Policies, Annual multi-trip, existing conditions, seniors.

flightholiday

Message Posted:
18/03/2011 16:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 14 in Discussion

Melanie Msg 8 - Please note that we are agents for Extrasure and have been for over 10 years (bookable over http://www.flightholiday.co.uk ) and we have not to date had confirmation from them that their policy wording has changed. It says that you can purchase travel insurance from EU countries including Cyprus to travel abroad i.e. France or UK - not the TRNC.

If we do get writen confirmation I will advise on Cyprus44. At IAH we do have other insurers on our travel agency web site (flightholiday) who do offer North Cyprus outbound Expat travel insurance.

Pogle

Message Posted:
18/03/2011 16:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 14 in Discussion

Dear Mrs Partington,

We cover Northern Cyprus even though it is not in the EU as we don’t differentiate between Northern and Southern Cyprus, the e-mail received by your neighbour was written by my colleague and is still correct,

Kind regards,

Jemima

Jemima Hudson

Bennett Gould & Partners Ltd, Unit 1 Manor Park Business Centre, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL519TX

t. 01242 518 300 f. 01242 528 300 e. jemima.hudson@bgpchelt.com w. http://www.bgpltd.com

flightholiday

Message Posted:
18/03/2011 16:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 14 in Discussion

Melanie Msg 10 - Thanks - I called bgp a few minutes ago and am waiting for their confirmation letter.

I am a little unhappy as the last time I called them on this subject (some months back) they said that the underwritter had said they did not provide travel from North Cyprus cover and now they seem to have changed their mind; because of that we even persuaded Infinity to set up a special service for our customers to cover travel from the TRNC. We currently have two expat travel insurance services on flightholiday and if I get the confirmation from Extrasure then it will be a case that you have a choice of three on one site.

scoobydoo

Message Posted:
18/03/2011 17:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 14 in Discussion

This was my response from Bengo Travel last year because my husband is over 70yrs and getting insurance is a nightmare for his age.

Travel

to me

show details 20/09/2010

Dear Sue

Thank you for your email

I can confirm that we cover travel and residency to North Cyprus

Therefore as you are resident in North Cyprus we will cover you for travel from North Cyprus

Many thanks

Sara

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Sara Mott

Bennett Gould & Partners Ltd, Unit 1 Manor Park Business Centre, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL519TX

t. 01242 518300 f. 01242 528 300 e. saramott@bgpchelt.com w. http://www.bgpltd.com

flightholiday

Message Posted:
18/03/2011 18:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 14 in Discussion

Sue Msg 12 - Why don't they tell their agents who are activley promoting them in North Cyprus? Silly realy is it not.

Because of the way we operate we will not confirm it on the BB until BGP officialy confirm to IAH in writting otherwise in our view we could be missseling to you.

When we have confirmed maybe next time we can persuade you to try us for bgp (Extrasure) or their alternatives on the site. (ExtraSure should be the same price to you on their site or on ours.)

It is rather like Copeland for domestic and building cover we only offer it as their agent because they have confirmed that their Europlan covers clients properties in the TRNC.

scoobydoo

Message Posted:
18/03/2011 22:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 14 in Discussion

Msg 13 - Tom,

I have no issue with checking out your website with regards to travel insurance on my next trip and would be happy to give you the business if your prices are competitive enough as it is hard enough finding a company that will cover us travelling FROM the TRNC.

It is important that I (and no doubt others reading this) know that any policies taken out via your company will cover us from TRNC as it would with me dealing direct with them as per the copy email in my msg 12. If it was just me travelling then I am not so tied to which travel insurance company I deal with but with my hubby being over 70yrs, this is always a problem even though he is healthier than me!

I look forward to hearing from you on this board when you have confirmation.

Rgds

Sue

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.