North Cyprus Tourist Board - • • FOOTBALL: Jose on his way back to the UK
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > • • FOOTBALL: Jose on his way back to the UK

• • FOOTBALL: Jose on his way back to the UK

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
12/03/2011 12:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

After three years away from the English top flight at Internazionale and Real Madrid, the Portuguese is ready to make a dramatic return to the passion and excitement of English football.

Manchester United, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham are all named as potential suitors, with Mourinho ready to jack in his job at Real Madrid amid behind the scenes tensions at the Bernabeu.

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
12/03/2011 12:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Should Mourinho take the job at United, he will thank the present incumbent of the hot seat at Old Trafford, Alex Ferguson, for laying the groundwork for a bright future at the club.

Ferguson has reached an agreement in principle to sign Everton whizz kid Jack Rodwell for £25 million.

United tried to sign the now 20-year-old in January but were rebuffed because the Toffees were adamant they needed him for the rest of the season

clayton

Message Posted:
12/03/2011 14:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

bill,

jose wants it next season.do you think fergie will retire.i think there would be a slight chance he might,if utd won the prem and champions league,but i think they will need some look to win the prem and i dont think they will win the champions league, no where near good enough.i only give them a chance in the prem because there is not much out there this season.

PaulW

Message Posted:
12/03/2011 15:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Bill, it will not be Manchester United, but if Manchester City fail to qualify for Champions league then there may be a vacancy there. I cannot see Tottenham getting rid of Redknapp. This leaves Liverpool, Dalglish is on a temporary contract but I cannot see the Liverpool faithfull wanting to get rid of King Kenny.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.