North Cyprus Tourist Board - Mr Spider needs your HELP !
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Mr Spider needs your HELP !

Mr Spider needs your HELP !

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

spider

Message Posted:
12/03/2011 21:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 23 in Discussion

Please all of you help Mr Spider raise funds for Ismail. On Sat 26th March KLDS..Kibris Line Dancers are holding a charity night in aid of Isamil and Karricom School. (someone will correct me soon ) Mr Spider is looking for sponsors who will support him with donations and also coming along to enjoy the fun...He will be having his CHEST WAXED .............We will be leaving sponsor forms with Lilli for you to sign and donate. Also for those who live the other side of town next Sat 19th between 12-1pm we will be at the Windows Cafe in Town. And for all members living back home you too can donate and support this event as someone will come along soon ( I HOPE ) with the paypal details.

We will be collecting prizes and donation over the next two weeks. Please help to make this a nice big event.

Spider X on behalf of Mr Spider

spider

Message Posted:
12/03/2011 21:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 23 in Discussion

Please keep this date free...26th March KARSIYAKA PARK. 8pm.

MUSIC AND FUN..PLEASE DO COME AND SUPPORT US ALL.

XX

spider

Message Posted:
13/03/2011 01:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 23 in Discussion

I would also like to let you all know that in the next month I will be setting up a market stall to raise funds for Isamil and his family..I will be attending all the markets throughout this year..I have already had lots of donation.but will be seeking loads more PLEASE HELP..This stool is just for Ismails fund.

Please email me if you have donation.mariavic@live.com or phone 0533 839 5561. We are looking for nick-nacks from around the home.things you may well be fed up with, have a spring clean sort out all your unwanted bits..thinks you no longer use..Good quality clothes too..although I did not want to do clothes ! ! ! !!! I may be able to cope with good quality..Its a rail I do not have to hang them on !....Well I do hope I can start this stall off in the middle of April..So keep sorting them all out. Thanks..Ismail and his family need help..he is a Poorly little chap and still fighting lets hope we can soon help put a smile on his little face. Spider.XXX

spider

Message Posted:
13/03/2011 01:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 23 in Discussion

I will be going on a raffell hunt for prizes the next couple of weeks. And hope to get again lots of meals for two. Breakfast for two..Another Jet-Ski ride plants..loads of bottles of BOOZE...Last time I had a do when I had my head shaved everyone went home with two or three prizes all afternoon....so keep watching this SPACE

Spider.X

spider

Message Posted:
13/03/2011 23:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 23 in Discussion

Just a reminder about any donations the forms to fill in will be at the Line Dancing class this Tuesday 10.30am at the Punjarb Indian restaurant...beside the old Hiltop..restaurant..like right next door LOL. you are welcome to Visit us all and chat about the fundraising event with the great people who are organizing this. I will be taking the sponsor forms with me if you would like to pop in just to sponsor Mr Spider..

And next Saturday morning at the windows Cafe bar.I will also be at the new market on Thursday at Acmanya ???

pmsl I will also try to get some forms to the Black Olive this Monday morning.....So looks like I will be having a busy busy week on the hunt for SPONSORS

Please could we have some feed back from you all,just in case your thinking its not a good idea ! ? Spider,Xxxx

spider

Message Posted:
14/03/2011 00:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 23 in Discussion

HELP...They are turning my HAIR GREEN or RED or BLUE at this event too

Mr spider no hair left on his CHEST...and me walking around like the incredible HULK...........

Whatever next

Spider,X

spider

Message Posted:
14/03/2011 18:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 23 in Discussion

Back to the top..

Please keep this date free and attend the KIBRIS LINE DANCE CHARITY EVENT.

Friday 26th March 8pm Karsiyaka Park Cafe..We need your SPONSOR SUPPORT

Spider,X

JohhnyLee

Message Posted:
14/03/2011 19:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 23 in Discussion

Thank You Spider and Vic. when hes had the wax can I spray him with lemon cologne ? This is the account number for Ismails appeal, that you asked us for.

HSBC Bank Account Name Ismail's Appeal. Acc. Num. 40079324 Sort Code 40-10-39

I am hoping to update this evening on Ismail's present condition

spider

Message Posted:
15/03/2011 00:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 23 in Discussion

Thank you Lee for this HSBC Account number..and the update on Ismail tonight, something most folk have been waiting to hear..Could you please make a tally of all the donations as of this week so as we can let Val and the team know, thanks...This charity event it also for Karrakoom School for special needs and the Donkeys. The three charities that the team support. And in fairness all money raised will be divided between the three.

Come on members you are now able to start any donations you wish through this Account. Even from England or around the world...How wonderful is that Please dig very deep into your pockets these donations are so very important. I will be out and about hunting you down to sign and donate on the SPONSOR FORMS and begging for money over the next few weeks..This is going to be a great event..please try very hard to attend and join in the fun thats on for all of us to have a fantastic night. Spider and Mr Spider,XX

Lullu

Message Posted:
15/03/2011 08:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 23 in Discussion

Thanks a lot Spider for the time and effort that you and Vic are putting into this event.Maybe have to put you down for a line dancing demo now that you are coming on so well.

valarius

Message Posted:
15/03/2011 19:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 23 in Discussion

What a great advert Spider. I have some more sposer forms for you. I will get more printed off tomorrow as well. Going to Park tonight to give program to tony. Lots going on. Bigo, Quiz, 6 singers. huge raffle, KLDS doing a demonstration of 3 dances. don't want to bore eveyone. Chest Waxing poor Vic hair dying poor maria. Oh and if the bike has not gone at the Auction then it will be at the Park for anyone to bid on. Cash before they leave please. No promises this time we got let down last time by the bloke who offered to do the Auction of promise. Should be a good night. Come and join us. KLDS

spider

Message Posted:
15/03/2011 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 23 in Discussion

Just to say thanks for all the emails and phone calls supporting this event..I have two pages of sponsors and donations so far...Yes Val we will need a fair few more printed off Sounds like its going to be a great night If all give a little it all mounts UP..

The look on the faces of the children with special need this last Christmas was amazing to see their day center brings them stimulation, Happiness and respite for their families.

Ismail as you know is very poorly and his family as you can imagine are truly moved by everyones generosity.

every small amout counts. A big thank you for all you support..Spider and Mr Spider.XX

spider

Message Posted:
19/03/2011 00:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 23 in Discussion

Have just spent a very enjoyable evening at Swells bar with the fantastic Sherry B... So very disappointed that she

is unable to attend this even even just for 2 songs.. She is already booked.. :( I did try as I just Love to listen to her powerful voice..But because of the generosity of the public tonight so far I have raised 290 ytl

I will be in town at the windows cafe from 11.30 Am this Saturday waving the sponsor forms about.. Remember every little helps

Thank you all so very much for your donations so far....Spider and Mr Spider,XX

spider

Message Posted:
19/03/2011 18:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 23 in Discussion

A big thank you to all who were in town today and happy to donate. And for those that may have missed us we will be back at the windows cafe next week. Total so far 420ytl..and another week to go

Remember every little mounts up.

I think Mr Spider may be getting a little anxious about his chest wax, ha,ha,

Spider,X

Lilli

Message Posted:
19/03/2011 18:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 23 in Discussion

Bring me some forms in. I will give you a voucher in return x

spider

Message Posted:
19/03/2011 21:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 23 in Discussion

Hi lilli we did pop by today and forgot its market day :( At the moment we have no car its getting fixed and costing a very large fortune :( Will get one down to you by Tue I hope. Thank you so much Lilli your a good sport.xx

Spider,X

Lilli

Message Posted:
19/03/2011 21:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 23 in Discussion

sorry spider, yes it was market day but then we had the cookery course, so been there all day. Sorry to miss you but you know where I am xxxxx

spider

Message Posted:
20/03/2011 11:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 23 in Discussion

Just a reminder of all the hard work the Kibris Line Dance Society do and a few video's for your enjoyment..They have been out and about as always this week spreading love, laughter and enjoyment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGw375zX1a8

HOPE THIS WORKS

Spider,X

spider

Message Posted:
20/03/2011 11:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 23 in Discussion

Very disappointed that I missed this event but had commitments in town. Looks like the event was great fun and will make sure I get to go next year.....

Spider,X

Lullu

Message Posted:
20/03/2011 18:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 23 in Discussion

Thanks for the video Spider, and all the hard work you are putting in to get your sponsors, we hope to have five new people on Tuesday, told them you will show them how it is done.

Lullu

Message Posted:
21/03/2011 21:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 23 in Discussion

Ordered your hair colours today, watch out Lady Gaga.

spider

Message Posted:
21/03/2011 21:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 23 in Discussion

Lady gaga with dementia a walking sick and dancing the Yee-harrrr Lets hope the new comers have a little more energy than me

Loads of raffle prizes donated and maybe a list at a later date..meals for two from all sorts of places it going to be a good night. Not far off the 500ytl mark for donation its all for the children with special needs and little Isamil.

Spider,X

valarius

Message Posted:
21/03/2011 21:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 23 in Discussion

Getting the hair colours Thursday. 5 different ones hope Spider makes or gets a lot of sponsers. plus anyone else who wants their hair done by a professional for a donation for Ismail and karakum School. Come and join us will be a good night. lots to do. 6 singers doing their stuff. Bingo, Quiz, KLDS strutting their stuff, plus a dance for everyone to join in. Huge raffle lots of lovely prizes. Kick off 8pm at Park cafe Karsiyaka.

Thank you.KLDS

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.