North Cyprus Tourist Board - your help would be much appreciated
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > your help would be much appreciated

your help would be much appreciated

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

captainjohn

Message Posted:
18/03/2011 20:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Within the last 48 hours my sons house was entered (no forced entry ?) in Tatlisu and all white goods cutlery,pots, pans,water cooler microwave oven stainless steel, stainless steel Becko gas hob and oven also several other items down to tea spoon have been stolen all brand never used new some still in packages, if anyone has been offered any of these items then we and the police would like you to make contact 0533 835 4043.

for those of you who know my son and are in touch with him, please do not him know what has happened he has been in Mexico for the past 18 months I have been visiting his property at least 4 days a week.

Thank you in anticipation

Cpt John

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
18/03/2011 20:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Sorry to hear this John. I hope someone gets back to you soon.

MsGarnet

Message Posted:
19/03/2011 04:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

No forced entry? Is this new property? in which case the builder who put on the locks would be first port of call - or last owner of the property - all windows secure? poor bloke- I hope the perpetrators are caught and the goods found.........take it you asked the neighbours if any trucks or odd people hanging around last few days? good luck

captainjohn

Message Posted:
19/03/2011 07:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

I have my suspicions and have made it quite clear to the police, I have been instructed to be at the property at 9am today to meet with detective/investigator.

Having spent 8 weeks over the Christmas holiday I returned to find that my sons house had been entered, although there is no water at the property the main bathroom toilet had been used, an unlit cigarette had been left on the wash hand basin and a garden spade had disappeared from outside, this I brought to the attention of the builder who insisted that no workers on site had keys to the properties, some days later I paid a visit to the one of the properties that was being worked on and found my garden spade in a wheel barrow which was being used to mix cement ???

I just excepted what had happened as there was no damage or theft from my sons house and left it at that, with the permission of the builder I changed the lock on the front door,the other access was the kitchen were I left a key on the inside of the locked door t

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.