North Cyprus Tourist Board - Lagoon Restaurant Kyrenia – over-priced, appalling customer service
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Lagoon Restaurant Kyrenia – over-priced, appalling customer service

Lagoon Restaurant Kyrenia – over-priced, appalling customer service

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

» Read about Cypriot Customs and Traditions

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

malsancak

Message Posted:
23/03/2011 08:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Georgina Rubb visits the usually excellent Lagoon Restaurant, part of the Naizi chain, and experiences appalling customer service and a fish meze not as described on the menu. Read more at http://www.northcyprusfreepress.com/2011/03/23/niazi%E2%80%99s-lagoon-restaurant-in-kyrenia-%E2%80%93-over-priced-appalling-customer-service/

kevnmax

Message Posted:
23/03/2011 09:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

went there a couple of times last summer and found the opposite of this review , which seems the case in TRNC , a few times been recomended places only to be let down ,

malsancak

Message Posted:
23/03/2011 12:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

the review says that other customers were getting good service while the reviewers party were being ignored. This seems to confirm some reviews on Trip Advisor, for example:

"service! what service? - I love kyrenia and find the people very friendly and welcoming......that is until i went to the Lagoon fish restaurant. Unless you are a turkish cypriot, then service is non existent. No eye contact, smiles or friendly gestures and didnt even ask us if we enjoyed the food. Food tasted bland and presentation poor. We even had to ask the waiter to clear our dishes away, as he was too busy smiling and attending to other diners i.e. turkish cypriots. I have never felt so unwelcome, unwanted and ignored in a restaurant before...and this is one place I wont be going back to!"

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g190378-d952548-r72474748-Lagoon_Fish_Restaurant-Kyrenia.html#REVIEWS

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.