North Cyprus Tourist Board - ▶ [ CHECK! ] Just sent: passwords for all kinds of TRNC forms
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > ▶ [ CHECK! ] Just sent: passwords for all kinds of TRNC forms

▶ [ CHECK! ] Just sent: passwords for all kinds of TRNC forms

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
24/03/2011 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I've just sent passwords to C44 applicants for several TRNC forms you can download (free) from my web site:

▶ [ http://is.gd/iNxJx/homepage_cyprusdownload_free_TRNCforms_maps_music_and_more ].

If you haven't received in your mail Inbox what you expected - check your junk box also. ((Several providers of free email accounts (AOL, MSN, Yahoo etc) installed too strict spam filters!)).

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
24/03/2011 14:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

I aim to answer any emails I get within 48 hours, but usually manage to do much better than this...

If you appreciate my free "TRNC forms service" you may consider to donate some money to a good cause. I suggest "GIRNE REHABILITATION CENTRE - CHESHIRE HOME". Leave it in an enveloppe at Guido's, please. Thank you.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
24/03/2011 17:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

If you are interested in one of the downloadable forms etc and ask me for a password: please tell me for WHICH FILE! For a technical reason all files have a different password so I can't help you if you don't tell me what you want!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.