North Cyprus Tourist Board - IZZET! Why do your slaves, the moderators, behave the way they do..?!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > IZZET! Why do your slaves, the moderators, behave the way they do..?!

IZZET! Why do your slaves, the moderators, behave the way they do..?!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Izzet bey effendi, merhaba! Question for you and maybe some interested board members: what is the reason your - chosen by you - moderators behave the way they do of late? Money? Late "power" in life?

There must be a reason. Napoléon, Hitler, AJ (all small men, trying for the world)? Another moderator who can hardly write his/her own name without errors? Another moderator, living and performing in the Sourth - but still advertising himself as a moderator? Another moderator from this island whose main contribution of late is: "Don't take this board seriously, DutchCrusader!".

Izzet, board owner, do you still take your own creation seriously? Or are you and your moderators laughing about us, your money-making members?! Every click = xx Korush?

P.S. it's a question for the board owner and not for his disciples, the moderators.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 22:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Dutch

I suggest you read the rules yet again and deal with your concerns via e-mail.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 22:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread was against the forum rules.

Lilli

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 22:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Dutch I would not have that job for all the money in the world. They know who they deal with, they post in supermarkets sad sad people xxxxxxxxxx

GinaC

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 22:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

""There must be a reason. Napoléon, Hitler, AJ (all small men, trying for the world)? ""

I never thought I would see you resort to personal abuse Dutch Crusader, I have found your posts on history fascinating and extremely informative and had you down as one of the forum members who rises above the childish and sometimes abusive behaviour on here.

rowlo

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 22:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

give some people a little power , they then become the one and all power , they thrive on it , they love it , they actually think they are the be all and end all power , i got banned last week , reason stated , you dont have a valid email address , if that was the case how did i read the email that was sent to my email address ? there is but one god on here ?

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 22:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 22:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.