North Cyprus Tourist Board - Arriva OSN and Premier League Satellite TV Facts
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Arriva OSN and Premier League Satellite TV Facts

Arriva OSN and Premier League Satellite TV Facts

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

TaffyTrader

Message Posted:
28/03/2011 11:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Hi, This is my first post on Cyprus 44, I don't generally use forums however I have lived in TRNC since 2004 and have tried a range of Satellite TV services.

I found Arriva, run by Paul, Dan and Gwyn at the beginning of 2010, initially I was sceptical having tried a few of the card sharing systems that froze often. I decided to go ahead with an install and got the OSN and Premier League TV package.

Paul and Dan installed the service so that there wasn't any cables hanging from the outside walls, it was a real pain for them as the internal conduits were full of 90 degree bends so feeding the cables through took forever. They left a neat install that worked perfectly. The service works as well as Sky does in UK, it never freezes or cuts out. In Feb this year Gwyn contacted me to remind me to renew my subscription, this was completed easily and the service carried on without interrupt - Thouroughly recommended if you want a straightforward professional solution

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.