North Cyprus Tourist Board - Lost Passport in North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Lost Passport in North Cyprus

Lost Passport in North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

whitewine

Message Posted:
28/03/2011 16:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hi all, a relative of mine is in Northern Cyprus. He has lost his British Passport, cant find it anywhere. Does anybody have any information on what he should. Contact Nos. if anybody has them would be perfect. Hoping somebody can help.

billybob

Message Posted:
28/03/2011 17:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Contact the British Consulate immediately in Nicosia, and let them know, I dont have there number but saw it on glencoe website somewhere http://www.glencoecyprus.com, think its on the welcome bit you dont even have to register I think

Good luck but dont delay

TimothyCadman

Message Posted:
28/03/2011 17:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

1) Get to the Police Station and make a formal report.

2) Contact British Consulate in Lekosa either by phone or, preferably, by personal visit.

If they need to leave before the new passport arrives they will need to seek a letter of permission from the Police to leave the island with no documents. When you visit the British Consulate you will also receive a letter that will grant you access to the UK if you need to leave before the passport arrives.

Tip: When visiting the British Consulate take as much identification as you can. Cheque Books, Credit/Debit Cards, UK Driving Licence, any form of Photo ID that you have; such as a Works ID Badge or a Nationally accepted form of Age Verification such as the PASS Scheme.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.