North Cyprus Tourist Board - SWB visit
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > SWB visit

SWB visit

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

kenny b

Message Posted:
07/10/2008 22:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Good evening SWB owners

I have just got back from the TRNC and whilst I was there I visited SWB twice last week to update my mate Andy.

The site is coming on really well lots of activity around the new tennis courts and the adjacent apartments.

The roads and pavements look top quality and the area around the swimming pool looks first class.

I have visited SWB about 4 times this year and have always been impressed

with the level of activity going on even at weekends.

From what I have seen the site will look first class when finished.

kenny b

gaynorish

Message Posted:
08/10/2008 01:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Thanks kenny b...its great to hear your positive feedback as we won't be going over there for some time yet.

jakki

Message Posted:
08/10/2008 16:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Yes - thanks kenny b for the up-date - it is an amazing development - one just wishes they would get on and finish it!!

Southport Jan

Message Posted:
08/10/2008 18:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Hi All,

We are thinking of buying a garden apartment (126) any comments would be appreciated. We have not managed to go over yet and so any information as to if this is a good position or not would be wonderful.

Thanks a lot from Janet and Ian

Southport.

Jo Valentine

Message Posted:
08/10/2008 18:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Hello SWB buyers

I visited the site in April and again three weeks ago and the progess made in the meantime has been tremendous. We are moving more people over to SWB at the end of the month. Anyone else wanting a Removal/Shipping quote?

Kind regards

Jo Valentine

http://www.jamesvalentineremovals.co.uk

jakki

Message Posted:
08/10/2008 19:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Janet and Ian and welcome to the Forum!!

There are many SWB threads for you to read through - I think that on the whole most of the buyers at SWB are absolutely delighted. My boyfriend and I were last in NC last month. We drove the length and breath and found that SWB was certainly the best development in terms of design etc. hope this helps. We have not bought our villa as an investment - it will be our second home, so Ican't really advise you if you are looking to buy for investment purposes.

Best wishes -

Jackie

sweep

Message Posted:
08/10/2008 21:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

hi southport jan what has happened to the pleasure beach?

I have just returned from SWB and can assure you your money would be well spent on this complex as it is looking very good in every way. the complex is a perfect size everything on your doorstep pools,bar,resturant , steam room, jacuzi, shop,beach etc it is not huge like some other sites which look more like a housing estate or butlins size complex, you have to visit to appriacte how nice it is. I have bourght a garden apt and if i could i would pack my bags and live in it tommorow i am that pleased with it but dont take my word for it go over and have a look yourself there are cheap flights with easyjet during the christmas period.

regards sweep from l.pool

andysue

Message Posted:
08/10/2008 21:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

hi jan and ian , unit 126 just across from ours 133GL would be nice to have even more ressidents from the noth west. go for it there aint a better development in north cyprus and when completed it will be supreme. hi ken and thanks for the update, me and susan still owe you and diane a chinese meal. been fishing with turkish ron today in staffordshire how bad is he with directions he so called new where this place was, i was following him but he ended up following me and i had never been before ! see you on the zarc sunday regards andrew

kenny b

Message Posted:
09/10/2008 00:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

When checking flights for visiting SWB check out Cyprus Airways we use them when ever possible the reason being they allowed us to take our television through at no extra charge.

When we were furnishing our appartment we took lots of bits and bobs over in our cases and we were always over our allowance in some instances by as much 8 kilo and they never once charged us excess baggage also if you fly into Larnaca transfer time to SWB is approx 1 hour when you go through the border crossing at Pile.

kenny b

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.