North Cyprus Tourist Board - shipping prices
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > shipping prices

shipping prices

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Shipping threads posted so far

» Read about Shipping Freight to North Cyprus

tracy

Message Posted:
13/09/2007 14:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hi does anyone have any information on shipping at all to the north we are going next year and wondered if it was better to ship our furniture and belongings or whther it was cheaper to buy new in Cyprus I do know items are a bit dearer I dont mind its a nicer place to live.

Has anyone shipped their belongings and roughly how much if you dont mind me asking

We are just a bit confused as to what to do

Thanks Tracy

ukturk

Message Posted:
13/09/2007 15:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

basıcally tracy the best thing to do is to calculate how much your goods are worth on what you are going to take, on your estimate of shipng your goods to cyprus prices vary from 2 grand up to about 4 grand so if your belongings are worth much more than this then it is worth shipping if not then take as much as you with you plus you can take cargo with you when flying kthy.

two companies that i know and trust because i have used them before are bishops move and dolphin movers you can get the numbers out of the phone book bishops move have offices all around the u.k and dolphin only in london and a office in cyprus

i hope this helps you!!!! Good Luck

tracy

Message Posted:
13/09/2007 15:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Thanks ukturk much appreciated I just dont know what to do for the best there are things I really want to take but then again it would be nice to start again

Thanks Again Tracy

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.