North Cyprus Tourist Board - Dogs annual injections
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Dogs annual injections

Dogs annual injections

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

Earlybird

Message Posted:
11/04/2011 09:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Can anyone tell me what the current cost is for dogs annual injections please?

fiendishpaul

Message Posted:
11/04/2011 10:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Will probably differ from vet to vet. Best advice is to ask a number of vets and go for the best price.

Paul

Meerkat

Message Posted:
11/04/2011 11:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

They all vary i think it is about 25tl, i had the round worm one done for both my dog & cat they were 35tl each. All the the treatments do add up but to be honest it is worth it there is such a high risk in N.cyprus from disease.

The vets I know are so go. Pertev he is Girne near passport restaurant Isil sok no 10/1 Karaligil Apt, Girne mobile no 05338635818 or 03928153430. The other very good Vets are Petcross they are just up the Ballapais road turning down a road by Starling supermarket. They will help you.

BoTanica

Message Posted:
11/04/2011 11:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Are there any active diseases going around such as parvo virus and distemper etc? Information available on the internet now suggests that annual boosters shouldn't be given as they can lower the dogs immune systems. Its a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't nowadays!

snd1966

Message Posted:
11/04/2011 15:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Funny that Botanica, my uncle a vet told me that years ago, a bit like us with polio, tetanus etc one jab brings our immune system into touch with it and it remembers how to fight it. My dogs are wormed, frontlined regularly but as they are not in direct contact with other dogs the boys had their first jabs and the collie had two years as he was in contact with the boys when they were injected and my uncle said he may pick up some side effects.

Earlybird

Message Posted:
11/04/2011 15:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks all for the info, I just couldn't remember how much I paid last year and just wondered if that price had escalated along with other prices. An interesting dilemma, boosters or not but mine occasionally go into kennels and I am sure all dogs should have their boosters as prerequisite of going in.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.