North Cyprus Tourist Board - Wool Carpet cleaning and stain removal
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Wool Carpet cleaning and stain removal

Wool Carpet cleaning and stain removal

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

» See all North Cyprus Shipping threads posted so far

» Read about Shipping Freight to North Cyprus

Bertie

Message Posted:
11/04/2011 13:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

has anyone had a wool carpet cleaned and had experience of good stain removal (spilt tea) would they recommend whoever did it.

nostradamus

Message Posted:
11/04/2011 16:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

I regularly get carpets and upholstery cleaned by Lapta Laundry tel: 0542-8593963. Always been very happy with them. They have a really good carpet cleaning machine and will come out to you. Very reasonable prices.

suehowlittle

Message Posted:
11/04/2011 16:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

I had a shockingly stained carpet (coffee with milk and sugar). I was very worried as it was 100% wool.

Anyway, nothing ventured nothing gained so I went to the pound shop and got a bottle of vanish and also a bottle of 1001 carpet cleaner (for use with machines) so it said on the bottle.

Got home and worked the vanish into the pile for quite a while with my fingers but WORE RUBBER GLOVES.

Then I left it to soak until the next morning.

Made the correct dilution of the 1001 with warm water, took said carpet out onto the balcony and scrubbed it really well with a long handled scrubbing brush (horsework).

Anyway, my rug dried in 2 days over the balcony rail and is absolutely brand new again.

What a relief.......it is now in a bedroom where no-one can ever do that to it again!

Good luck with yours

Enforcer

Message Posted:
11/04/2011 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Hello All,

I will be starting a carpet, rug, upholstery, curtain and mattress cleaning company, visiting you at your home using tried and tested methods brought from the UK. I have many years experience in this industry.

Method of cleaning

1.Inspection of carpet, upholstery, rugs, curtains and mattress to check fabric to determine method and chemical to use.

2.Thorough dry vacuum with high powered industrial cleaner to remove dust, hair and grit etc.

3.Pre-spot any stains and treat.

4.Pre-spray and agitate to get the cleaner deep in to the pile using a twin roller machine.

5.Rinse and extract using hot/cold water depending of pile type.

6.Apply a finish spray as this will neutralize the chemicals used and color fixes the pile. Containing an anti-bacteria agent as well as an anti-fungicide.

7.Finally brush the carpet to remove tool marks.

Rugs should be dry in 2 hours.

I will be legal and just waiting paper work from accountant, before i can start.

Thank you Alistair

Bertie

Message Posted:
11/04/2011 18:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Thank you will give the vanish a go and if not perhaps you may be up and running Alistair and might like to have a go at cleaning it, as you say I have managed to make a real mess of it so I suppose nothing to loose.

00neil

Message Posted:
26/05/2011 10:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Hi

I think you have to search through internet for carpet cleaners. There are many companies are providing good cleaners at average price. I think it will help you.

[url= http://www.thecleaningservicesgroup.co.uk/4/sectors/9/industrial-cleaning/]industrial cleaners[/url]

limony777

Message Posted:
23/08/2011 20:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Try CWC just opened a new branch next to supreme market, there 8 years established and very good. Also affordable and completely professional. They also do everything from builders cleans to spring cleans and marble floor polishing, garden & pool maintenance and everything in between.

Heres there number 0533 825 4646

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.