North Cyprus Tourist Board - new zealand visas,new zealand visas
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > new zealand visas,new zealand visas

new zealand visas,new zealand visas

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Orams Case Land Dispute Judgement

» North Cyprus Title Deeds

» Is It Safe to Buy in Northern Cyprus?

globalvisas1

Message Posted:
12/04/2011 11:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

The New Zealand Skilled Migrant visa category offers people with the relevant qualifications and work experience the opportunity to immigrate to New Zealand to fill specific roles identified by the New Zealand Government.Going to New Zealand? Our expert advice will help you make a successful application for the right business or leisure visa. Call us today.

http://www.globalvisas.com/countries/new_zealand.html

stilluvithere

Message Posted:
13/04/2011 19:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

what has this got to with a north Cyprus forum or are you expecting a mass exodus to New Zealand

Brinsley

Message Posted:
13/04/2011 19:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Msg 2

Many expatriates who, in hindsight, might have chosen the wrong Country to settle in may wish to review their geographical position in the World!

Msg1

Why is it more expensive to renew my NZ passport in New Zealand than at NZ House, Haymarket, London W1? Now that all renewals are down to a maximum of 5 years at the same cost of the previous 10 year one without any rebate months of early renewal unlike renewing a UK one, I think my Country is/has gone to the pits! Try and not promote it but I'll let you know after next October!

Richard

Marion

Message Posted:
14/04/2011 01:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

I bet a lot of us might like giving it a try, although the recent earthquake is a bit of a putter-offer! We almost went to Christchurch, and in fact would love to go, but don't think relevant experience matters after a certain age. Just think my husband could help them rebuild roads, but I am not holding my breath.

I do, however, admire Message no 1 from the USA reaching out to us souls in TRNC.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.