North Cyprus Tourist Board - Minibus time schedule from Magusa to Karpaz peninsula
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Minibus time schedule from Magusa to Karpaz peninsula

Minibus time schedule from Magusa to Karpaz peninsula

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

greatpumpkin

Message Posted:
13/04/2011 11:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hello,

I would like to visit the Karpaz peninsula, but I don't have a car. I'm living in Nicosia, and I can easily cross the border and take a bus to Magusa (Famagusta). I know that there exist some buses going to Dipkarpaz, Derince, Zihamet and Yenierenkoy. I have seen these buses outside the Magusa terminal, but no driver was there. I can't find any time schedule, so I can't plan any trip. I tried asking at Magusa terminal, but no one seems speaking english.

Can anyone help me? I need schedule both from Magusa to Karpaz pen. and from Karpaz to Magusa.

Thank you

Simone

desperado

Message Posted:
03/05/2011 00:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

hıı sımone sure you can fınd

a way

just go to bus statıon and try to fınd bus drıver whıch ıs goıng to dıpkarpaz

and also you can vısıt the golden beach too

mail:hakankarpaz@gmail.com

dippersgirl

Message Posted:
25/05/2011 21:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

I didn't see this thread until now. If you take the bus from Nicosia to Famagusta, it will stop also at the main bus station. Go to the end of that parade of shops. There is a bus office and the Dipkarpaz bus leaves just outside there. They leave at 11am, 1 pm and 5 pm as far as I know weekdays only, but I will check. Returning is not so easy. The buses go at 5am, 6am and 7am from the High Street. Any shop will tell you and they will probably tell the driver about you. The usual driver is Ahmet and I do have his number. If you want more help, let me know. I live in Dipkarpaz and I also do not have a car!!

It takes a couple of hours as it stops at lots of places.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.