North Cyprus Tourist Board - Mexican Mayan hand woven hammocks arriving in North Cyprus!!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Mexican Mayan hand woven hammocks arriving in North Cyprus!!!

Mexican Mayan hand woven hammocks arriving in North Cyprus!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Mayamex

Message Posted:
19/04/2011 06:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Hola,

My name is Yasuni Argente. I live in the South east near the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico.

I am currently working with a Mayan family business who produce traditional hand woven hammocks that have been made the same way for several generations. These hammocks are not mass produced and the quality is much higher than those aimed at the tourist market.

We are now exporting to Japan, Switzerland and now Cyprus and Turkey. This hammocks are unique and come in a wide range of vibrant colours. We can costumise your hammock as everyone is individually hand woven. Our hammock are used for sleeping in as it's much cooler and the air circulates around you.

If your planning a trip to this region of Mexico I would be happy to show you were the hammocks are made and maybe you can try making one yourself!

For more info, contact Captain John, who is helping to market our products in Cyprus, email john@swissnet.co.uk or contact us in Mexico at creacionesmayamex@hotmail.com

captainjohn

Message Posted:
19/04/2011 10:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

25 hamocks arriving this week you can pre order your colour before delivery emial john@swissnet.co.uk for pictures and information.

tomgreen

Message Posted:
28/05/2011 00:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Hi,

I emailed John about a few days ago but still no reply. I thought I might respond here instead in case there is something wrong with his email.

I was wondering if i could get the prices and if possible photos of your hammocks..

Thanks

dreamer

Message Posted:
28/05/2011 10:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

ms3

You have email

queen

Message Posted:
29/05/2011 16:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

some photos would be nice))

jock1

Message Posted:
29/05/2011 17:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

I would like a free one please.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.