North Cyprus Tourist Board - Royal Wedding PARK Karsiyaka BIG screen inside bar Projector outside
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Royal Wedding PARK Karsiyaka BIG screen inside bar Projector outside

Royal Wedding PARK Karsiyaka BIG screen inside bar Projector outside

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Weddings threads posted so far

force9

Message Posted:
25/04/2011 02:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

The making of history come and see our future King and Queen take thier vows at the park karsiyaka.

We have inside coverage of this event and projection outside so whatever the weather you will watch our Royals, Diana's first born getting married which I believe is why this is so special to us all. As with street party's in the UK the owners of the Park invite you all to bring your own food and outside BBQ if you want. It has taken me a while to explain to them how important this event is to us they understand now and they in the tradition of cypriut people have done the whole thing TV satelite inside satelite Projection outside they just want you to come and have a good time and trust me this is not a money making excercise on thier part it would take at least 5 Royal weddings to recoup what they have spent. Gail

spider

Message Posted:
25/04/2011 02:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Very well done..and it sound like it could turn out to be a great afternoon..yes we will...or I maybe on my own ? will be down..pick-nick at the ready..I might find myself getting a little emotional..always do when they look so very happy a bride and groom starting out on their lives together so in love and happy.

Good job Karsiyaka Park I hope its a fun fun fun day

Spider,X

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.