North Cyprus Tourist Board - Excellent VPN services for "North Cyprus" to the UK and US for £5
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Excellent VPN services for "North Cyprus" to the UK and US for £5

Excellent VPN services for "North Cyprus" to the UK and US for £5

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

ChrisMPN

Message Posted:
26/04/2011 08:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 13 in Discussion

So why should you choose us?

Great Service – with 30 servers in our UK

cluster and 10 in our US cluster, we provide a reliable, secure and scalable

VPN service to our customers worldwide.

Great Price – £5 per month says it all, no

lengthy contracts, pay through PayPal, PayPal Subscription, Google Checkout,

Bank Transfer and even cheques!

Great Attitude – we’re in this for the long

haul, and we know that the only way to prosper is to have happy customers

spreading the word us, so we provide the best service we can for a reasonable

price and if you’re not happy, just tell us and we will provide a full refund.

Great Support – nothing is ever as simple as it

sounds! We provide full instructions on our website to guide you through the

setup process, but if you get stuck or need a hand, we provide full remote

support via LogMeIn.

Check the Review here;

http://myvpnreviews.com/my-private-network/

Visit us today:

jimmyriddle

Message Posted:
26/04/2011 17:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 13 in Discussion

why does one need / use a vpn ?

AndyR

Message Posted:
26/04/2011 17:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 13 in Discussion

I've used this service whilst in North Cyprus and can highly recommend it. It allowed me to use the BBC IPlayer and a range of other 'UK only' Internet services with no problems at all.

Tango1

Message Posted:
26/04/2011 18:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 13 in Discussion

We use My Private Network at £5 a month and it's great. There has been the odd blip when the broadband speed has been a iffy once or twice, but otherwise it's great, particularly if we put things on "full screen" (we have a 22inch PC monitor). Sorry it's not you Msg1.,..........I'm just trying to say how good the system in general is!!

Tango1

Tango1

Message Posted:
26/04/2011 18:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 13 in Discussion

Have just re-read you first message and realise that you are My Private Network (my mistake) then it's great but please don't try and convince people here in the TRNC that they won't have buffering, because they will!! I had one of your guys install the system by remote control and he tested the speed at least 3 times because he couldn't at first believe how slow it could be here. However, we still wouldn't be without the system and it's well worth the money.

Tango1

ChrisMPN

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 07:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 13 in Discussion

This depends entirely on your local internet connection speed and also the overall internet speed between you and the UK.

To stream consistently, I would suggest that you need a 2Mb connection overall back to the UK, although many customer manage just fine on 1.5Mb.

You can test this at http://www.speedtest.net, once the page loads, click on Begin Test, this will test against the closest server to you and give you your local connection speed, once that completes, click on New Server. Choose one of the ones in or around London and try again. This will give you your speed back to the UK. Run the test a few times just to give you an aggregate results and this will give you an idea of your overall speed back to the UK.

caulkhead

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 08:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 13 in Discussion

I tried to get access to My Private Network and paid my £5, only to find the instructions did not correspond to my pc when I tried to configure it. My daughter who was wanting watch something on BBC Iplayer was not amused! I suspect you need to be a techie to use these services.

steveafc

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 08:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 13 in Discussion

you don't need to be a 'tecchie' at all to use this service......if it doesn't work I suggest you contact them and I am sure they will help you out

ChrisMPN

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 10:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 13 in Discussion

Dear caulkhead,

Steveafc, were right, you can contact them and I believe they will respond and try their best to assist you.

cabbage

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 11:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 13 in Discussion

awesome, brilliant! Now i can watch the F1 next weekend on iplayer live.

you forgot to mention that its £5 a month with no contract! which is fab!

took 5 mins to set up

nostradamus

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 13:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 13 in Discussion

Part 1

As a long standing client of My-Harry Private VPN Network, I cannot praise this Company enough. For example, their after sales service is second to none and as a result, if you have some kind of problem, via a special link, they take control of your computer and fix the issue without charge.

Most of the above criticisms are due to your inefficient Internet connections, such as limited download USB Dongles. Like Mr.Chris says, you need 1.50/2.0 M/byte connection. Try obtaining ADSL, or Wireless Internet.

The reason for the VPN is to connect via the UK, not Turkey otherwise you will not be able to watch Live or download BBC I-Player programmes because this service is only available to UK subscribers.

nostradamus

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 13:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 13 in Discussion

Part 2

On the basis, here in TRNC we have nothing intelligent TV wise to watch, BBC I-Player provides excellent programmes that are Up-To-Date, and dependant upon what classification you desire from Entertainment, Factual, Films, or Lifestyle, the choice is very comprehensive.

From this low and ridiculous subscription price of 5 Sterling per month, you also have excess to all the ITV Channels including Five. However, have in mind, none of these are downloadable, so why to bother?

Providing you have a good Internet connection, download overnight your BBC I-Player selections and subsequently watch your chosen programme in perfect quality, some of which are in HD.

Khanage77

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 13:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 13 in Discussion

We have used this for about a year now and it is great - http://www.viewtvabroad.com/index.html

Highly recommended but of course anything like this depends on your internet connection!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.