North Cyprus Tourist Board - Royal Wedding Park Karsiyaka BIG screen inside and projector outside
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Royal Wedding Park Karsiyaka BIG screen inside and projector outside

Royal Wedding Park Karsiyaka BIG screen inside and projector outside

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Weddings threads posted so far

force9

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 01:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Whatever the weather we will witness history in the making at The Park Karsiyaka we have a BIG screen inside and projector outside. We are broadcasting via BBC World News

In true street party fashion we invite you to bring your own food NOT DRINK they have to make some money from something. They have gone to a lot of expense to make this a good day for all. The owners did not understand initially what this was all about which is why I was not sure what was happening. Until I mentioned princess Diana's first born son since then they have pulled out all the stoppes, they obviously had a lot of respect for Diana as I know we did.

Kitchen will be open if you prefer to order food

We will make the decision on the day wether we take the party inside or out, depending on the weather, we are fortunate to have the space to choose.

Look forward to seeing you all let's make it a great day. Unfortunately I do not have a tiara, so has anyone got a spare? Gail

Marion

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 01:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

What is a good time to c ome?

Pipie

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 09:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Sounds like a really good venue. !! is it a big seating area ? or do you bring your own rugs to sit on ? what sort of food can you order ?

jimmyriddle

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 09:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

we came here tro get away from crap like this why spoil a nice vebu by putting this tosh on ?

Yinglis

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 10:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Glad you wont be there then Jimmy

hattikins

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 10:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

They are showing it because they are running a business, also there are many people here who do want to watch it. I'm sure there are plenty of places that aren't showing it so why not go there and celebrate being away from it all.

force9

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 16:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Hi all,

There is a huge seatting area inside, tables and chairs to seat 120 people, but if we are outside can accomodate about 160 people. The kitchen can provide a variety of cypriot dishes, and do excellent pide's and lamachun's.

We will be open and broadcasting from 12 noon.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.