North Cyprus Tourist Board - Designer Travel Northen Cyprus Holidays Worldwide Holidays
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Designer Travel Northen Cyprus Holidays Worldwide Holidays

Designer Travel Northen Cyprus Holidays Worldwide Holidays

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Debra-Jayne

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 00:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi you all know me .... but i know you wish you didnt well a lot of you have been asking me what i am doing now well i have had to go back to UK for now .... but i have started up the Travel Agency again but you are not that lucky and got rid of me just yet i still will be around back and forth as you know Northern Cyprus is my second Home and always will be and in many many year time i will retire there ...ok not that many mind the ways it going here they move the goal post in that area i be working till the year dot .... well i will be selling and specializing in Northen Cyprus as before i know never stopped .... but i am also doing world wide Holidays and Hotels so if you need any help let me know

my email is debbie@designertravel.co.uk i have web sites as well so if you would like all details just send me an email speak soon Debbie

ttoli

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 00:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Good Luck Debbie, You sure deserve it (Just think of the speeding tickets that you'll avoid!).

Teresa

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 07:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Good Luck Deb just wish i could the time to go away, i check your offers all the time og well never know maybe one day i will win the lottery and might even take the plunge and do a cruise!!!!!

Keep in touch xxx

Debra-Jayne

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 16:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Thank you ttoli very true but i be back shortly .... and Teresa we will still be working and keeping touch together you have not got rid of me that easy and there are some great deals on Cruises at the moment

so you just let me know when you would love to go and you do not even have to be a lottery winner ..lol

Just send me an email if you would love to receive special offers and if you have a particular place let me know i already added you Teresa

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.