North Cyprus Tourist Board - property management in north cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > property management in north cyprus

property management in north cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Management Tips

» See all North Cyprus Property Management related threads

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

england007

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 13:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 16 in Discussion

hi everyone

please let me introduce my self first my name is hassan i lived in UK for 32 years of my life currently i live in lefkosa i am not Turkish Cypriot .

as i was reading some of your comments regarding your rental properties in Cyprus i was very saddened by it .

i look after many rental property in north Cyprus all my landlords are very happy with my work as i look after their properties like as it mine, as i lived in London for most of my life we carry out full inspection of properties every month just like estate agent in UK ,no rent delays no damages to the properties as we take full deposit in some cases we take 1 year rent in front,I DON'T LET OUR PROPERTIES TO TC CITIZENS .

so if i can be any help to anyone regarding rent delays please don't hesitate to let me know .

PS i don't charge for any advise

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 14:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 16 in Discussion

WHY DON'T YOU LET YOUR PROPERTIES TO TC CITIZENS?

or does 'TC' citizen stand for Turkey citizens,as opposed to 'TC' Turkish Cypriot citizen?

YFred

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 14:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 16 in Discussion

Turkiye Cumhuriyeti I believe. What's wrong with them? Are they not people? Surely just a check on past record should be done on all tenants no matter what nationality. Otherwise it is a very racist policy. Unless of course they are called David.

kaiserphil

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 15:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 16 in Discussion

What's wrong with them? Are you serious?

It would seem that they can wreck the house, and refuse to pay their rent or bills, with complete immunity as far as TRNC law is concerned.

Or would you deny that?

Visitor

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 15:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 16 in Discussion

Well I certainly would not use you England007. I find it appalling and obviously racist. People did similar things in the UK in the 50's and 60's with colour bars! and policies like no Irish, Jews or gypsies. Every community has good and bad.

Take up references, check bank statements but please do not bring your nasty racism here!

bigOz

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 15:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 16 in Discussion

It's really no different than tenants in UK then, is it?

Furthermore; Since most rental property in N. Cyprus is TC owned anyway, I would be very careful with starting a bad race-relations. In any case, I personally would be very worried about a person named "Hassan" (Anglicized version of Turkish name Hasan), living in Lefkoşa and claiming not to be a Turkish Cypriot!

Hassssan! You are 48 years old? You lived in England for 32 years - so does that mean you were born in Cyprus and grew up here until 16? So what does that make you?

Putting aside the fact that here are no major problems faced by the British who lent their properties here, what you are is trying to do is take advantage of how some people might feel about renting their properties in North Cyprus, pretend to be Robin Hood, possibly ending up as Robbing Hood!

You say "as i was reading some of your comments regarding your rental properties in Cyprus i was very saddened by it..." How many complaints have you actuall

Zoots

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 17:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 16 in Discussion

I think the bloke was referring to previous threads where posters have blatantly said: "Rent to Brits but never karasakal or TCs cos they'll pay the first couple of months rent then stop and you can never get rid of them because they have legal rights."

Not my view or opinion in any way but these threads have been popping up regularly over the years. So I think the guy meant he will put in tenants who pay their rents. But to say this is to make a racist comment, although Cyprus both sides is full of racism.

girne 29

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 19:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 16 in Discussion

'It's really no different than tenants in UK then, is it? '

Do you really believe that ,or is it just sucking up.

What part of Kaiserphil's

'can wreck the house, and refuse to pay their rent or bills, with complete immunity as far as TRNC law is concerned.'

do you not understand?

You cannot evict a non paying TC tenant using the law, and if you dont want to rent under that condition ,it makes you sensible ,not rascist.

billybob

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 20:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 16 in Discussion

Here it goes again and you banned me for tellin it like it is hah !!!!

ant33

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 21:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 16 in Discussion

Looks like it means not to the TURKISH people and it is a RACIST comment.

How comes he has a TURKISH name "hassan"?

'NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE'

Regards

ant33

Message Posted:
28/04/2011 21:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 16 in Discussion

I wouldn't let him near my property at all!!!

magolina

Message Posted:
29/04/2011 11:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 16 in Discussion

first hand experience two years no went to court no joy ,still looking for the bitch

if any one knows where Sema or Rifat Cagatay are please let me know and beware of them to.thanks

M

Zoots

Message Posted:
29/04/2011 17:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 16 in Discussion

Msg 10,

'NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE'

I am so happy to be a turkey???

ant33

Message Posted:
29/04/2011 22:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 16 in Discussion

zoots,

If I was you I would get myself a translater before I write anything!!!

yunus

Message Posted:
30/04/2011 01:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 16 in Discussion

zoots needs a psychiatrist not a translator.

he feels the pain when he hears the word TURK , he gets all hot and bothered and has panic attacks.

bigOz

Message Posted:
30/04/2011 04:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 16 in Discussion

girne29

You really haven't got a clue have you? I have two sets of relatives who own and let flats in London. On many occasions over the past two years, tenants who damaged the property and refused to pay rent took a lot of trouble and effort to get out (no thanks to laws protecting them).

Also please enlighten us about the law that gives complete immunity to tenants in TRNC! There is such a thing as a legal agreement that can be drawn out between a tenant and the owner - also no one forces anyone to let anything to anyone else. Do your homework and be wise! In any case I think the argument is not even valid, because we have no epidemic of non-paying tenants wrecking houses in TRNC. This is nothing but B.S! In any case if all fails who needs the law? There is no such sucker who will be able to continue living at my property if I wanted them out!

BTW, are you same person as england007 - both using location names with numbers and you being so touchy after a "one" poster non-entity!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.