North Cyprus Tourist Board - Does anybody have phone number for Bark or any other animal rescue
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Does anybody have phone number for Bark or any other animal rescue

Does anybody have phone number for Bark or any other animal rescue

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

tracy

Message Posted:
30/04/2011 15:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi does anybody have the telephone number for Bark who deal with injured dogs in the Esentee area, as Kar dont do this area and there is a badly injured dog in the fields here

Thanks

lionel

Message Posted:
30/04/2011 15:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

i think get it to a vet or call a vet out .

Tango1

Message Posted:
30/04/2011 15:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Sorry, wish I could help you. Are you sure that BARK will go down as far as Esenteppe? Any chance you could rescue the dog if its badly injured and take it to one of the Vets. PetCross in Girne always have one vet on duty. It's tragic if it has to just lie there in a field isn't it? You don't actually have to take it in do you, but at least a vet should look at it.

Tango1

tracy

Message Posted:
30/04/2011 16:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

First of all Kar dont do Esentepe area, neither do Bark, so ended up ringing the vets, the vet is on call and she cant leave as she has a dog with a snake bite, she then gave me the ambulance number for them to come, but they cant as they are too far away, I went over to give it water and food and it was a little aggressive, so cant go near it as I dont trust it, it has an injured leg but is moving a little now, but wont let anyone near it, Petcross were very helpful and tried everybody but no one can pick it up, so will have to keep my eye on it for now, it has water and has drank some when I left the field. So it is okay for now

Thanks for the advice

Will let you know how it goes on, maybe Monday someone will help it, but I cannot take it to the vet as I am very unsure of it Sorry!

Regards Tracy

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.